Stacy Keibler Addresses George Clooney Split: It Was Not Dramatic
Stacy Keibler broke her silence regarding her breakup with actor boyfriend George Clooney. Contrary to the swirling rumors, the former wrestler says, "There's nothing really dramatic that happened," adding that "it's all good" between them.
"I'm someone that's always lived the present moment. I always look at the positive on everything... I'm so excited for all these projects coming up, and I'm super busy," she added.
Keibler was recently seen smiling while riding a bike in Los Angeles, while her ex was caught on camera laughing with friends during an outing in Italy. They were last seen spending time together in March in Germany, and spent Fourth of July separately.
Clooney, 52, and Keibler, 33, went public with their romance in September 2011 when attending the Toronto International Film Festival together. He was a married man once. He tied the knot with actress Talia Balsam in 1989, but they ended it in 1993. He later said that he would never marry again.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters