Stacy Keibler Addresses George Clooney Split: It Was Not Dramatic
Stacy Keibler broke her silence regarding her breakup with actor boyfriend George Clooney. Contrary to the swirling rumors, the former wrestler says, "There's nothing really dramatic that happened," adding that "it's all good" between them.
"I'm someone that's always lived the present moment. I always look at the positive on everything... I'm so excited for all these projects coming up, and I'm super busy," she added.
Keibler was recently seen smiling while riding a bike in Los Angeles, while her ex was caught on camera laughing with friends during an outing in Italy. They were last seen spending time together in March in Germany, and spent Fourth of July separately.
Clooney, 52, and Keibler, 33, went public with their romance in September 2011 when attending the Toronto International Film Festival together. He was a married man once. He tied the knot with actress Talia Balsam in 1989, but they ended it in 1993. He later said that he would never marry again.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie