Stacy Keibler Addresses George Clooney Split: It Was Not Dramatic
Stacy Keibler broke her silence regarding her breakup with actor boyfriend George Clooney. Contrary to the swirling rumors, the former wrestler says, "There's nothing really dramatic that happened," adding that "it's all good" between them.
"I'm someone that's always lived the present moment. I always look at the positive on everything... I'm so excited for all these projects coming up, and I'm super busy," she added.
Keibler was recently seen smiling while riding a bike in Los Angeles, while her ex was caught on camera laughing with friends during an outing in Italy. They were last seen spending time together in March in Germany, and spent Fourth of July separately.
Clooney, 52, and Keibler, 33, went public with their romance in September 2011 when attending the Toronto International Film Festival together. He was a married man once. He tied the knot with actress Talia Balsam in 1989, but they ended it in 1993. He later said that he would never marry again.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special