Stacy Keibler Addresses George Clooney Split: It Was Not Dramatic
Stacy Keibler broke her silence regarding her breakup with actor boyfriend George Clooney. Contrary to the swirling rumors, the former wrestler says, "There's nothing really dramatic that happened," adding that "it's all good" between them.
"I'm someone that's always lived the present moment. I always look at the positive on everything... I'm so excited for all these projects coming up, and I'm super busy," she added.
Keibler was recently seen smiling while riding a bike in Los Angeles, while her ex was caught on camera laughing with friends during an outing in Italy. They were last seen spending time together in March in Germany, and spent Fourth of July separately.
Clooney, 52, and Keibler, 33, went public with their romance in September 2011 when attending the Toronto International Film Festival together. He was a married man once. He tied the knot with actress Talia Balsam in 1989, but they ended it in 1993. He later said that he would never marry again.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?