Stacy Keibler Addresses George Clooney Split: It Was Not Dramatic
Stacy Keibler broke her silence regarding her breakup with actor boyfriend George Clooney. Contrary to the swirling rumors, the former wrestler says, "There's nothing really dramatic that happened," adding that "it's all good" between them.
"I'm someone that's always lived the present moment. I always look at the positive on everything... I'm so excited for all these projects coming up, and I'm super busy," she added.
Keibler was recently seen smiling while riding a bike in Los Angeles, while her ex was caught on camera laughing with friends during an outing in Italy. They were last seen spending time together in March in Germany, and spent Fourth of July separately.
Clooney, 52, and Keibler, 33, went public with their romance in September 2011 when attending the Toronto International Film Festival together. He was a married man once. He tied the knot with actress Talia Balsam in 1989, but they ended it in 1993. He later said that he would never marry again.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface