Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis Have a Small Fight in First 'Hangover Part III' Clip
Warner Bros. builds the anticipation for its upcoming comedy "The Hangover Part III" with the release of the film's first clip. Featuring Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms, the video centers on a comedic scene of a small fight between Cooper and Galifianakis at a gas station.
When Cooper persuades Helms to help him track down Leslie Chow, Galfianakis interrupts them to show "a strange e-mail." Surprised to know that it's from Chow, Cooper asks, "How did you not know this was from Chow?" He then gets a funny respond from his mate, "I thought it was 'Chow' like 'Goodbye,' you know like 'Ciao,' 'Arrivederci.' "
Directed by Todd Phillips, the third film will see the Wolfpack going on another adventure only this time because of Leslie Chow. Traveling to Tijuana and ending up in Las Vegas, the boys will surely embark on a journey which is no less unusual than what they had before in the first two films.
Penned by Phillips and Craig Mazin, the comedy film sees Heather Graham's return as Jade, and features Melissa McCarthy as a newcomer in the cast ensemble. Also starring Ken Jeong and John Goodman, the film, which has recently debuted a new poster featuring a chicken, is set to hit theaters across the United States on May 24.
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream