Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis Have a Small Fight in First 'Hangover Part III' Clip
Warner Bros. builds the anticipation for its upcoming comedy "The Hangover Part III" with the release of the film's first clip. Featuring Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms, the video centers on a comedic scene of a small fight between Cooper and Galifianakis at a gas station.
When Cooper persuades Helms to help him track down Leslie Chow, Galfianakis interrupts them to show "a strange e-mail." Surprised to know that it's from Chow, Cooper asks, "How did you not know this was from Chow?" He then gets a funny respond from his mate, "I thought it was 'Chow' like 'Goodbye,' you know like 'Ciao,' 'Arrivederci.' "
Directed by Todd Phillips, the third film will see the Wolfpack going on another adventure only this time because of Leslie Chow. Traveling to Tijuana and ending up in Las Vegas, the boys will surely embark on a journey which is no less unusual than what they had before in the first two films.
Penned by Phillips and Craig Mazin, the comedy film sees Heather Graham's return as Jade, and features Melissa McCarthy as a newcomer in the cast ensemble. Also starring Ken Jeong and John Goodman, the film, which has recently debuted a new poster featuring a chicken, is set to hit theaters across the United States on May 24.
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio