Police Check Magic Johnson's House Following Shooting Report
Magic Johnson apparently has become another victim of swatting prank. TMZ reported on Friday, May 3, that law enforcement officers received a call from someone who claimed that he heard several gun shots were fired at the former basketball player's house. The report also said that someone was held hostage.
Cops went to Johnson's house to check the info. Unlike previous emergency reports related to celebrities, this time they didn't bring complete SWAT team or helicopter with them. Only several patrol cars responded to the report. The police apparently have learned to distinguish swatting prank and real incident.
In other news, Johnson made a sweet gesture in a Los Angeles Dodger game a few days ago by cheering up a local girl, Reagan, who got hit with foul ball. "I was sitting and this foul ball came down and I yelled at my friend and said, 'catch the ball! catch the ball!' and I looked down and blinked and I felt something hit against my leg," the girl said.
According to 23ABC News, a security guard checked her and noticed her father who was seated in different section. "Oh my gosh how could this be happening? I had just taken her to her first baseball game and she got hit," her dad thought. Johnson unexpectedly came to check Reagan if she was injured and gave the 11-year-old girl his autograph on a ball. "I don't think she is going to forget this one," Reagan's father commented.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'