Police Check Magic Johnson's House Following Shooting Report
Magic Johnson apparently has become another victim of swatting prank. TMZ reported on Friday, May 3, that law enforcement officers received a call from someone who claimed that he heard several gun shots were fired at the former basketball player's house. The report also said that someone was held hostage.
Cops went to Johnson's house to check the info. Unlike previous emergency reports related to celebrities, this time they didn't bring complete SWAT team or helicopter with them. Only several patrol cars responded to the report. The police apparently have learned to distinguish swatting prank and real incident.
In other news, Johnson made a sweet gesture in a Los Angeles Dodger game a few days ago by cheering up a local girl, Reagan, who got hit with foul ball. "I was sitting and this foul ball came down and I yelled at my friend and said, 'catch the ball! catch the ball!' and I looked down and blinked and I felt something hit against my leg," the girl said.
According to 23ABC News, a security guard checked her and noticed her father who was seated in different section. "Oh my gosh how could this be happening? I had just taken her to her first baseball game and she got hit," her dad thought. Johnson unexpectedly came to check Reagan if she was injured and gave the 11-year-old girl his autograph on a ball. "I don't think she is going to forget this one," Reagan's father commented.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says