Police Check Magic Johnson's House Following Shooting Report
Magic Johnson apparently has become another victim of swatting prank. TMZ reported on Friday, May 3, that law enforcement officers received a call from someone who claimed that he heard several gun shots were fired at the former basketball player's house. The report also said that someone was held hostage.
Cops went to Johnson's house to check the info. Unlike previous emergency reports related to celebrities, this time they didn't bring complete SWAT team or helicopter with them. Only several patrol cars responded to the report. The police apparently have learned to distinguish swatting prank and real incident.
In other news, Johnson made a sweet gesture in a Los Angeles Dodger game a few days ago by cheering up a local girl, Reagan, who got hit with foul ball. "I was sitting and this foul ball came down and I yelled at my friend and said, 'catch the ball! catch the ball!' and I looked down and blinked and I felt something hit against my leg," the girl said.
According to 23ABC News, a security guard checked her and noticed her father who was seated in different section. "Oh my gosh how could this be happening? I had just taken her to her first baseball game and she got hit," her dad thought. Johnson unexpectedly came to check Reagan if she was injured and gave the 11-year-old girl his autograph on a ball. "I don't think she is going to forget this one," Reagan's father commented.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3