Police Check Magic Johnson's House Following Shooting Report
Magic Johnson apparently has become another victim of swatting prank. TMZ reported on Friday, May 3, that law enforcement officers received a call from someone who claimed that he heard several gun shots were fired at the former basketball player's house. The report also said that someone was held hostage.
Cops went to Johnson's house to check the info. Unlike previous emergency reports related to celebrities, this time they didn't bring complete SWAT team or helicopter with them. Only several patrol cars responded to the report. The police apparently have learned to distinguish swatting prank and real incident.
In other news, Johnson made a sweet gesture in a Los Angeles Dodger game a few days ago by cheering up a local girl, Reagan, who got hit with foul ball. "I was sitting and this foul ball came down and I yelled at my friend and said, 'catch the ball! catch the ball!' and I looked down and blinked and I felt something hit against my leg," the girl said.
According to 23ABC News, a security guard checked her and noticed her father who was seated in different section. "Oh my gosh how could this be happening? I had just taken her to her first baseball game and she got hit," her dad thought. Johnson unexpectedly came to check Reagan if she was injured and gave the 11-year-old girl his autograph on a ball. "I don't think she is going to forget this one," Reagan's father commented.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character