One Direction's Harry Styles Escorted by Police at Paris Airport
Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris provided 10 security team members to guard One Direction's member Harry Styles after he landed in France on Sunday, April 28. According to Daily Mail, the police officers were prepared after learning that there were numerous fans waiting at the airport to welcome the 19-year-old singer to the country.
Harry, who landed at the City of Lights to join other band members for "Take Me Home" European leg tour, was spotted wearing a plain black t-shirt and pants. The singer and the extra security team squeezed their way through the sea of fans who had been waiting for their favorite singer. One of Harry's crew members stayed close behind him and put his hands on the singer's shoulders while walking to their waiting car.
Although he appeared being uncomfortable with the sea of fans at the airport, Harry later greeted his fans waiting in front of hotel warmly and took pictures with some of them. A few hours after his arrival in the city, pictures of Harry smooching a pretty brunette surfaced. In another picture, he was seen taking a pose with two women with the Eiffel tower as the background. "J'adore la France," he tweeted on Monday, April 29.
In other news, Daily Star revealed on Sunday, April 28, that Harry, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan were preparing for a new album which would be released later this year. "We've already started recording the album, we started about a month ago. We've been writing and recording it while on tour. We are really happy with it. We don't want to rush it but it will be out for Christmas," Louis said in the interview.
More Harry Styles News
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer