One Direction's Harry Styles Escorted by Police at Paris Airport
Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris provided 10 security team members to guard One Direction's member Harry Styles after he landed in France on Sunday, April 28. According to Daily Mail, the police officers were prepared after learning that there were numerous fans waiting at the airport to welcome the 19-year-old singer to the country.
Harry, who landed at the City of Lights to join other band members for "Take Me Home" European leg tour, was spotted wearing a plain black t-shirt and pants. The singer and the extra security team squeezed their way through the sea of fans who had been waiting for their favorite singer. One of Harry's crew members stayed close behind him and put his hands on the singer's shoulders while walking to their waiting car.
Although he appeared being uncomfortable with the sea of fans at the airport, Harry later greeted his fans waiting in front of hotel warmly and took pictures with some of them. A few hours after his arrival in the city, pictures of Harry smooching a pretty brunette surfaced. In another picture, he was seen taking a pose with two women with the Eiffel tower as the background. "J'adore la France," he tweeted on Monday, April 29.
In other news, Daily Star revealed on Sunday, April 28, that Harry, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan were preparing for a new album which would be released later this year. "We've already started recording the album, we started about a month ago. We've been writing and recording it while on tour. We are really happy with it. We don't want to rush it but it will be out for Christmas," Louis said in the interview.
More Harry Styles News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris