Farrah Abraham Called 'Dumb' by Jenelle Evans in Heated Catfight
Farrah Abraham and Jenelle Evans's feud continues to go on. Jenelle calls Farrah "dumb" after she was accused of stalking the soon-to-be sex tape star. "Dude she's dumb. I made one keek video about her and now she thinks I'm obsessed?" Jenelle tweeted.
The said video featured Jenelle imitating Farrah's video message where the surgically-enhanced star addressed her own DUI arrest. Ironically, Jenelle created the spoof video just a few days before she herself was busted for heroin possession.
The Keek video was actually not the only thing that irritated Farrah. In a statement to Radar Online, Farrah said, "She seems to be following in my footsteps with everything from my Keek videos, my plastic surgeries and my unfortunate personal legal issues that I'm dealing with at this time."
"From one helpful and concerned Teen Mom to another Teen Mom, who is clearly struggling, I think it is in your best interest to detract from spouting jealous attacks towards myself and other successful, positive and great mothers and to focus on making her marriage better, sorting out her drug addiction and helping her wonderful son that needs her in his life."
In one tweet, Jenelle also seemed to take a dig at her fellow MTV reality star. Amidst Farrah's sex tape drama, Jenelle dubbed recording sex "skanky." Despite the coincidental timing, she insisted, "The tweet I posted yesterday about a 'sex tape' was not about YOU Farrah."
Farrah has sold the R-rated footage she shot with professional porn star James Dean to Vivid Entertainment for $600k. She proudly hypes it up by re-tweeting her followers' excitement over the upcoming release of the sex tape.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'