Farrah Abraham Called 'Dumb' by Jenelle Evans in Heated Catfight
Farrah Abraham and Jenelle Evans's feud continues to go on. Jenelle calls Farrah "dumb" after she was accused of stalking the soon-to-be sex tape star. "Dude she's dumb. I made one keek video about her and now she thinks I'm obsessed?" Jenelle tweeted.
The said video featured Jenelle imitating Farrah's video message where the surgically-enhanced star addressed her own DUI arrest. Ironically, Jenelle created the spoof video just a few days before she herself was busted for heroin possession.
The Keek video was actually not the only thing that irritated Farrah. In a statement to Radar Online, Farrah said, "She seems to be following in my footsteps with everything from my Keek videos, my plastic surgeries and my unfortunate personal legal issues that I'm dealing with at this time."
"From one helpful and concerned Teen Mom to another Teen Mom, who is clearly struggling, I think it is in your best interest to detract from spouting jealous attacks towards myself and other successful, positive and great mothers and to focus on making her marriage better, sorting out her drug addiction and helping her wonderful son that needs her in his life."
In one tweet, Jenelle also seemed to take a dig at her fellow MTV reality star. Amidst Farrah's sex tape drama, Jenelle dubbed recording sex "skanky." Despite the coincidental timing, she insisted, "The tweet I posted yesterday about a 'sex tape' was not about YOU Farrah."
Farrah has sold the R-rated footage she shot with professional porn star James Dean to Vivid Entertainment for $600k. She proudly hypes it up by re-tweeting her followers' excitement over the upcoming release of the sex tape.
More Farrah Abraham News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny