Lindsay Lohan Finally Thanked Charlie Sheen for $100,000 Check
Lindsay Lohan took notice that Charlie Sheen was upset that she was not grateful for his help. The troubled star has apologized to Sheen by sending him a bouquet of flowers to his home.
Sheen helped Lohan financially, sending her a check of $100,000 to cover half of her tax bills. He became close to Lohan after starring together in spoof movie "Scary Movie 5". Sheen took pity on her when one of her movie projects cut her short. "They owed her money, didn't pay her, so I took care of it," he said.
Weeks went by without Lohan thanking Sheen for his generosity. "I'm still waiting for a text to say thank you," Sheen told ET earlier this week. "Anything, anything, you know?"
A belated thank you then came in the form of flowers and an apology note. Lohan, according to TMZ, said her phone broke and she lost his contact number so she could not get in touch with him immediately.
She also reasoned that she got preoccupied by the latest criminal charges filed against her. The actress was arrested on November 29 in a New York City nightclub for allegedly punching a female patron in the face.
Lohan reportedly owes the IRS $233,904 in unpaid federal taxes for year 2009 and 2011. The IRS seized her bank accounts earlier this month when she still had not paid the debt.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal