First Look at Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen as Mom and Son in 'The Guilt Trip'
Anne Fletcher's "The Guilt Trip" has debuted its very-first still that unveils the first look at Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen as mother-son duo. In the newly-shared image, Barbra is seen showing what seems to be a ticket at a counter while Seth stands beside her.
In the upcoming dramedy, Seth plays a Los Angeles inventor called Andy Brewster. He has invented an amazing organic cleaner, but still hasn't found anyone who is interested to manufacture his product.
Andy then plans a business trip to promote the organic cleaner and decides to take his recently-widowed mom (Barbra) along for the ride. She's been despondent since Andy's father passed away, so he comes up with a great idea - during the trip he'll surprise her with a stop in San Francisco, where one of her ex-flames lives.
Written by Dan Fogelman, "The Guilt Trip" will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on Christmas Day this year. Joining Barbra and Seth in the film are Yvonne Strahovski, Adam Scott, Colin Hanks, Brett Cullen, Danny Pudi, Kathy Najimy, Michael Cassidy and Amanda Walsh.
Aside from the dramedy, two-time Oscar winner Barbra will next be seen in "Gypsy", a big screen take on a Broadway musical to be written by "Downton Abbey" creator Julian Fellowes. She has also snatched her first directorial effort in 16 years through "Skinny and Cat", which will star Colin Firth and Cate Blanchett.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed