First Look at Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen as Mom and Son in 'The Guilt Trip'
Anne Fletcher's "The Guilt Trip" has debuted its very-first still that unveils the first look at Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen as mother-son duo. In the newly-shared image, Barbra is seen showing what seems to be a ticket at a counter while Seth stands beside her.
In the upcoming dramedy, Seth plays a Los Angeles inventor called Andy Brewster. He has invented an amazing organic cleaner, but still hasn't found anyone who is interested to manufacture his product.
Andy then plans a business trip to promote the organic cleaner and decides to take his recently-widowed mom (Barbra) along for the ride. She's been despondent since Andy's father passed away, so he comes up with a great idea - during the trip he'll surprise her with a stop in San Francisco, where one of her ex-flames lives.
Written by Dan Fogelman, "The Guilt Trip" will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on Christmas Day this year. Joining Barbra and Seth in the film are Yvonne Strahovski, Adam Scott, Colin Hanks, Brett Cullen, Danny Pudi, Kathy Najimy, Michael Cassidy and Amanda Walsh.
Aside from the dramedy, two-time Oscar winner Barbra will next be seen in "Gypsy", a big screen take on a Broadway musical to be written by "Downton Abbey" creator Julian Fellowes. She has also snatched her first directorial effort in 16 years through "Skinny and Cat", which will star Colin Firth and Cate Blanchett.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift