'Grimm' Season 2 Promo Promises More Bad-Ass Nick
NBC has shared a four-minute promo for "Grimm" season 2 a week before debuting the new season. It mixes old and new footage as well as commentaries from the actors. While Nick's fellow detective Hank goes a bit paranoid after seeing a creature for the first time in season 1, Nick's mother has a lot to explain to him as to why she let Nick think she's dead all this time.
The fate of Nick's girlfriend Juliette, who wakes up with black, cat-like eyes after being scratched by a "monster cat", and how Nick evolves as a Grimm are also teased in the video. Lead actor David Giuntoli claims his alter ego will be seen in more fights and will use the weapons designed specifically for Wesen.
"Grimm" season 2 will premiere Monday, August 13 at 8 P.M. on NBC. Josh Stewart (II) was recently cast as a Badger-esque creature known as Drang-Zorn, while Alice Evans has been tapped to portray a powerful Royal, who has had an "ongoing relationship" for many years with Captain Renard.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt