Report: Kristen Stewart Rejected Rupert Sanders' Advances Before Falling for His Charm
A new story surrounding Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders scandal just emerged. It was reported that before succumbing to his seduction, which she regretted, the actress tried to turn down the married director's advances while they were working on "Snow White and the Huntsman".
"Rupert had been infatuated with her since the production, but she always kept it professional because she loved her boyfriend," a source told PEOPLE. "She still does. It only became a flirtation recently, and she was lured into a brief situation that she never wanted."
After Kristen sent him lots of texts and called him many times, Rob reportedly began talking again with her last weekend. Though so, it's unlikely that the British actor forgave her. "Rob just isn't going to be able to get beyond the cheating - one time or not," an insider claimed.
A Kristen source voiced a similar opinion. "I'm not sure they're going to be able to work through this," the source said, "but Rob is all that matters to Kristen right now. She loves him so much. She'd do anything to be able to get through this and be together."
Another report from Us Weekly claimed Robert was upset when reading Kristen's apologetic statement post the affair. "He read it online and was livid that Kristen is out there giving a statement and he's the last person to know about it," a source explained.
Defending the public apology, a different insider said it was her way to punish herself. "Kristen wanted to own up to things, as hard as it was for her to address publicly. She's punishing herself," the source told PEOPLE. "She got caught up in a moment and immediately knew it shouldn't have happened."
Robert escaped to sort out his broken heart in Reese Witherspoon's ranch in Ojai, Calif. after the scandal surfaced, but E! News reported he likely has moved from the house now that his hiding place has leaked. "This has been such a blow to Rob," another source said of how he felt. "Talk about having his heart ripped out."
While people might not see any signs of the scandal, Robert reportedly already noticed something was off with Kristen. "Rob said he suspected something because Kristen is normally very relaxed about her phone ... and she was being really weird lately," a source told Us Weekly. "She reassured him nothing was going on."
More Kristen Stewart News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?