Kristen Stewart's Favorite British Slang Is 'C' Word With 'Ing'
Kristen Stewart got quite candid during a press junket for her new movie "Snow White and the Huntsman" recently. When asked what her favorite British slang word was, the Snow White depicter gave a "way too honest" answer that might be shocking for some.
The actress, who practiced her British accent for the Rupert Sanders-directed flick, said her favorite slang was "c***." Although it might be a rude word for many, she defended it, "You go over there [to England], and it's a very different effect. It's fun. It's good."
She, however, didn't just say a plain "c***" word. The girlfriend of British heartthrob Robert Pattinson dished on, "Add an '-ing' to it. .. I heard some really down English crazy guy, on our crew actually, really angry, adding the '-ing'." She additionally insisted, "It's a really good word."
Her co-star Sam Claflin, who plays Prince William in the movie, chimed in, "['C***']'s become the new 'mate'." As for his own favorite American word, the British actor had a long list. "Aluminum. Garage. Trash," he laughed before adding, "The list is endless."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri