Kristen Stewart's Favorite British Slang Is 'C' Word With 'Ing'
Kristen Stewart got quite candid during a press junket for her new movie "Snow White and the Huntsman" recently. When asked what her favorite British slang word was, the Snow White depicter gave a "way too honest" answer that might be shocking for some.
The actress, who practiced her British accent for the Rupert Sanders-directed flick, said her favorite slang was "c***." Although it might be a rude word for many, she defended it, "You go over there [to England], and it's a very different effect. It's fun. It's good."
She, however, didn't just say a plain "c***" word. The girlfriend of British heartthrob Robert Pattinson dished on, "Add an '-ing' to it. .. I heard some really down English crazy guy, on our crew actually, really angry, adding the '-ing'." She additionally insisted, "It's a really good word."
Her co-star Sam Claflin, who plays Prince William in the movie, chimed in, "['C***']'s become the new 'mate'." As for his own favorite American word, the British actor had a long list. "Aluminum. Garage. Trash," he laughed before adding, "The list is endless."
More Kristen Stewart News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video