Kristen Stewart's Favorite British Slang Is 'C' Word With 'Ing'
Kristen Stewart got quite candid during a press junket for her new movie "Snow White and the Huntsman" recently. When asked what her favorite British slang word was, the Snow White depicter gave a "way too honest" answer that might be shocking for some.
The actress, who practiced her British accent for the Rupert Sanders-directed flick, said her favorite slang was "c***." Although it might be a rude word for many, she defended it, "You go over there [to England], and it's a very different effect. It's fun. It's good."
She, however, didn't just say a plain "c***" word. The girlfriend of British heartthrob Robert Pattinson dished on, "Add an '-ing' to it. .. I heard some really down English crazy guy, on our crew actually, really angry, adding the '-ing'." She additionally insisted, "It's a really good word."
Her co-star Sam Claflin, who plays Prince William in the movie, chimed in, "['C***']'s become the new 'mate'." As for his own favorite American word, the British actor had a long list. "Aluminum. Garage. Trash," he laughed before adding, "The list is endless."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday