Victoria Beckham Takes Over Flight Attendant's Job in Humorous Photo
Victoria Adams, who is better known nowadays as Victoria Beckham, is showing off the funny side of hers. On Friday, April 20 morning, the singer-turned-fashion designer took to Twitter to post a photo that captures her taking over the job of the flight attendants while aboard a flight en route to Beijing, China.
In the picture, the former Spice Girls member is strapped into a stewardess seat as she pretends to make some in-flight announcements. Sitting next to her is a flight attendant who is seemingly in on the joke as she pulls a face and points sulkily at the star. In the caption of the photo, the 38-year-old wrote, "Cabin crew prepare for landing! Welcome to Beijing!! X vb."
The wife of David Beckham has a reputation for an icy demeanor, but is trying to squash the public's perception by using both Twitter and Facebook to post personal photos and updates about her life. "I think that my fans and customers really get to know me and my sense of humor through my tweets," she told Women's Wear Daily. "I think people see the real me."
Victoria flew to China to promote her latest Victoria Beckham collection. The mother of four brought along her youngest child, Harper Seven, for the trip. On the same day she tweeted the flight attendant photo, she also shared a picture of her pushing Harper's stroller through an airport lounge during a short stopover in Hong Kong.
More Victoria Adams News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby