'Biggest Loser' Resumes Production After Mass Revolt, Cuts Two Protesters
"The Biggest Loser" is moving on despite the alleged protest launched by the contestants. After it was reported that the filming of the currently aired thirteenth season was shut down due to the cast revolt, the show is now said to have resumed production.
According to TMZ, the reality series has axed two of the contestants who walked off the set earlier this week after learning about a secret twist planned by the producers. Sources moreover spilled that the show's bosses are considering to use the mutiny as "a story point."
Previously, reports said the remaining players in the current season of "Biggest Loser" walked off during the filming of an episode because they were upset that the producers planned to bring back previous contestants to compete for the $250,000 grand prize. They allegedly felt it's unfair that former cast members would be given a second chance at winning the prize.
NBC remains mum on the issue.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna