March 23, 2017  
Home > News > TV

'Biggest Loser' Resumes Production After Mass Revolt, Cuts Two Protesters

February 24, 2012 (8:10 am) GMT
Two of the contestants, who walked off the set earlier this week, have reportedly been booted from the show for good.
'Biggest Loser' Resumes Production After Mass Revolt, Cuts Two Protesters

"" is moving on despite the alleged protest launched by the contestants. After it was reported that the filming of the currently aired thirteenth season was shut down due to the cast revolt, the show is now said to have resumed production.

According to TMZ, the reality series has axed two of the contestants who walked off the set earlier this week after learning about a secret twist planned by the producers. Sources moreover spilled that the show's bosses are considering to use the mutiny as "a story point."

Previously, reports said the remaining players in the current season of "Biggest Loser" walked off during the filming of an episode because they were upset that the producers planned to bring back previous contestants to compete for the $250,000 grand prize. They allegedly felt it's unfair that former cast members would be given a second chance at winning the prize.

NBC remains mum on the issue.

More The Biggest Loser News

TODAY'S HEADLINES

  1. Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
  2. Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
  3. First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
  4. Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
  5. 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
  6. Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
  7. Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
  8. Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors