Report: 'Biggest Loser' Production Shut Down After Contestants Threaten to Quit
"The Biggest Loser" is facing a big problem, if a report from TMZ can be trusted. According to the site, the remaining contestants in the current season of the reality series have walked off the show and now threaten to quit completely after learning a secret twist planned by producers.
Rumor has it, the show's bosses are considering to bring back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize. The current cast members are allegedly upset because they feel it's unfair that former cast members would be given a second chance at winning the prize.
After the current contestants walked off the show during the filming of an episode, the show's producers have reportedly shut down the production for at least a week while they try to figure things out. NBC has not commented on the report.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion