Report: 'Biggest Loser' Production Shut Down After Contestants Threaten to Quit
"The Biggest Loser" is facing a big problem, if a report from TMZ can be trusted. According to the site, the remaining contestants in the current season of the reality series have walked off the show and now threaten to quit completely after learning a secret twist planned by producers.
Rumor has it, the show's bosses are considering to bring back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize. The current cast members are allegedly upset because they feel it's unfair that former cast members would be given a second chance at winning the prize.
After the current contestants walked off the show during the filming of an episode, the show's producers have reportedly shut down the production for at least a week while they try to figure things out. NBC has not commented on the report.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'