Report: 'Biggest Loser' Production Shut Down After Contestants Threaten to Quit
"The Biggest Loser" is facing a big problem, if a report from TMZ can be trusted. According to the site, the remaining contestants in the current season of the reality series have walked off the show and now threaten to quit completely after learning a secret twist planned by producers.
Rumor has it, the show's bosses are considering to bring back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize. The current cast members are allegedly upset because they feel it's unfair that former cast members would be given a second chance at winning the prize.
After the current contestants walked off the show during the filming of an episode, the show's producers have reportedly shut down the production for at least a week while they try to figure things out. NBC has not commented on the report.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'