Report: 'Biggest Loser' Production Shut Down After Contestants Threaten to Quit
"The Biggest Loser" is facing a big problem, if a report from TMZ can be trusted. According to the site, the remaining contestants in the current season of the reality series have walked off the show and now threaten to quit completely after learning a secret twist planned by producers.
Rumor has it, the show's bosses are considering to bring back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize. The current cast members are allegedly upset because they feel it's unfair that former cast members would be given a second chance at winning the prize.
After the current contestants walked off the show during the filming of an episode, the show's producers have reportedly shut down the production for at least a week while they try to figure things out. NBC has not commented on the report.
More The Biggest Loser News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby