Report: 'Biggest Loser' Production Shut Down After Contestants Threaten to Quit
"The Biggest Loser" is facing a big problem, if a report from TMZ can be trusted. According to the site, the remaining contestants in the current season of the reality series have walked off the show and now threaten to quit completely after learning a secret twist planned by producers.
Rumor has it, the show's bosses are considering to bring back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize. The current cast members are allegedly upset because they feel it's unfair that former cast members would be given a second chance at winning the prize.
After the current contestants walked off the show during the filming of an episode, the show's producers have reportedly shut down the production for at least a week while they try to figure things out. NBC has not commented on the report.
More The Biggest Loser News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'