Charlie Sheen Disses 'Men' While Commenting on Warner Bros.' Cease and Desist Letter
Charlie Sheen has responded to the cease and desist letter given by Warner Bros. with a sarcastic statement. "I'm thrilled. It insulates me from having to redundantly see myself in the idiotic bowling shirt," he said as quoted by TMZ.
The 46-year-old actor went on trash talking "Two and a Half Men" when commenting on the complaint made by his former employer as saying, "Perhaps if Warner Bros. spent as much time and energy focusing on THEIR show, it wouldn't be such a steaming pile of a**."
WB sent the cease and desist letter to Sheen and FX for using the images from his "Men" days for his new sitcom "Anger Management". Branding it "egregious," the studio lawyer Katherine Chilton wrote in the letter, "Please immediately cease and desist from using these photographs or any other intellectual property belonging to Warner."
A representative for Sheen did not immediately respond to the complaint, but a source guaranteed, "It won't happen again." The so-called insider went on claiming that the inclusion of an old photo of Sheen was not an intentional flouting of WB's copyright, but it happened simply because the actor had been too busy to get new publicity shots taken.
Sheen's new sitcom "Anger Management" is set to launch in June on FX. The show has rounded up its main cast ensemble with Selma Blair, Shawnee Smith and Daniela Bobadilla taking the female lead roles.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game