Lady GaGa's Former Assistant Sues for Overtime
Lady GaGa is named in a lawsuit issued by her former assistant. Jennifer O'Neill is unhappy that Mermaid Touring Company made her a slave to GaGa during her days as an employee, demanding the overtime cost that she claimed to earn.
Among the things that O'Neill used as example of how she worked really hard for GaGa were fetching a towel after GaGa showered and keeping the singer on schedule. She specifically stated in the lawsuit that her job included "ensuring the promptness of a towel following a shower and serving as a personal alarm clock to keep [GaGa] on schedule."
O'Neill also claimed she had to serve GaGa in "stadiums, private jets, fine hotel suites, yachts, ferries, trains and tour buses." As an assistant, she was told to be on GaGa's side and call her at "earliest waking hour".
O'Neill is now asking $380,000 in overtime for the extra 7,168 hours during her 13-months employment. She did not name GaGa as a defendant but the singer's representative said that the lawsuit is "completely without merit."
More Lady GaGa News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked