Lady GaGa's Former Assistant Sues for Overtime
Lady GaGa is named in a lawsuit issued by her former assistant. Jennifer O'Neill is unhappy that Mermaid Touring Company made her a slave to GaGa during her days as an employee, demanding the overtime cost that she claimed to earn.
Among the things that O'Neill used as example of how she worked really hard for GaGa were fetching a towel after GaGa showered and keeping the singer on schedule. She specifically stated in the lawsuit that her job included "ensuring the promptness of a towel following a shower and serving as a personal alarm clock to keep [GaGa] on schedule."
O'Neill also claimed she had to serve GaGa in "stadiums, private jets, fine hotel suites, yachts, ferries, trains and tour buses." As an assistant, she was told to be on GaGa's side and call her at "earliest waking hour".
O'Neill is now asking $380,000 in overtime for the extra 7,168 hours during her 13-months employment. She did not name GaGa as a defendant but the singer's representative said that the lawsuit is "completely without merit."
More Lady GaGa News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'