Lady GaGa's Former Assistant Sues for Overtime
Lady GaGa is named in a lawsuit issued by her former assistant. Jennifer O'Neill is unhappy that Mermaid Touring Company made her a slave to GaGa during her days as an employee, demanding the overtime cost that she claimed to earn.
Among the things that O'Neill used as example of how she worked really hard for GaGa were fetching a towel after GaGa showered and keeping the singer on schedule. She specifically stated in the lawsuit that her job included "ensuring the promptness of a towel following a shower and serving as a personal alarm clock to keep [GaGa] on schedule."
O'Neill also claimed she had to serve GaGa in "stadiums, private jets, fine hotel suites, yachts, ferries, trains and tour buses." As an assistant, she was told to be on GaGa's side and call her at "earliest waking hour".
O'Neill is now asking $380,000 in overtime for the extra 7,168 hours during her 13-months employment. She did not name GaGa as a defendant but the singer's representative said that the lawsuit is "completely without merit."
More Lady GaGa News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump