ABC: Whoopi Goldberg Farting on 'The View' Was a Joke
Whoopi Goldberg apparently isn't hesitant to embarrass herself to stir things up. The co-host of "The View" admitted to have ripped major fart on the daytime talk show, but ABC later claimed she was just kidding. "It was a joke. Every time there is a fun noise she pretends it was her," so the network's executives tell The Huffington Post.
On Friday morning, December 16, Goldberg and other "The View" co-hosts were interviewing Claire Danes about her Showtime's series "Homeland" when a loud sound of what seems to be a fart distracted their conversation. "How polite!" said Danes with a laugh before Goldberg quickly claimed the sound came from her, "Oh, excuse me! I think I just blew a little frog out of there!"
It was not the first time Goldberg admitted to have farted on TV show. Back in May, the Alice of "For Colored Girls" said she let out the gas also on "The View", telling the guest Dr. Oz that there "is more room out than in."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video