ABC: Whoopi Goldberg Farting on 'The View' Was a Joke
Whoopi Goldberg apparently isn't hesitant to embarrass herself to stir things up. The co-host of "The View" admitted to have ripped major fart on the daytime talk show, but ABC later claimed she was just kidding. "It was a joke. Every time there is a fun noise she pretends it was her," so the network's executives tell The Huffington Post.
On Friday morning, December 16, Goldberg and other "The View" co-hosts were interviewing Claire Danes about her Showtime's series "Homeland" when a loud sound of what seems to be a fart distracted their conversation. "How polite!" said Danes with a laugh before Goldberg quickly claimed the sound came from her, "Oh, excuse me! I think I just blew a little frog out of there!"
It was not the first time Goldberg admitted to have farted on TV show. Back in May, the Alice of "For Colored Girls" said she let out the gas also on "The View", telling the guest Dr. Oz that there "is more room out than in."
More The View News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?