ABC: Whoopi Goldberg Farting on 'The View' Was a Joke
Whoopi Goldberg apparently isn't hesitant to embarrass herself to stir things up. The co-host of "The View" admitted to have ripped major fart on the daytime talk show, but ABC later claimed she was just kidding. "It was a joke. Every time there is a fun noise she pretends it was her," so the network's executives tell The Huffington Post.
On Friday morning, December 16, Goldberg and other "The View" co-hosts were interviewing Claire Danes about her Showtime's series "Homeland" when a loud sound of what seems to be a fart distracted their conversation. "How polite!" said Danes with a laugh before Goldberg quickly claimed the sound came from her, "Oh, excuse me! I think I just blew a little frog out of there!"
It was not the first time Goldberg admitted to have farted on TV show. Back in May, the Alice of "For Colored Girls" said she let out the gas also on "The View", telling the guest Dr. Oz that there "is more room out than in."
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer