ABC: Whoopi Goldberg Farting on 'The View' Was a Joke
Whoopi Goldberg apparently isn't hesitant to embarrass herself to stir things up. The co-host of "The View" admitted to have ripped major fart on the daytime talk show, but ABC later claimed she was just kidding. "It was a joke. Every time there is a fun noise she pretends it was her," so the network's executives tell The Huffington Post.
On Friday morning, December 16, Goldberg and other "The View" co-hosts were interviewing Claire Danes about her Showtime's series "Homeland" when a loud sound of what seems to be a fart distracted their conversation. "How polite!" said Danes with a laugh before Goldberg quickly claimed the sound came from her, "Oh, excuse me! I think I just blew a little frog out of there!"
It was not the first time Goldberg admitted to have farted on TV show. Back in May, the Alice of "For Colored Girls" said she let out the gas also on "The View", telling the guest Dr. Oz that there "is more room out than in."
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana