ABC: Whoopi Goldberg Farting on 'The View' Was a Joke
Whoopi Goldberg apparently isn't hesitant to embarrass herself to stir things up. The co-host of "The View" admitted to have ripped major fart on the daytime talk show, but ABC later claimed she was just kidding. "It was a joke. Every time there is a fun noise she pretends it was her," so the network's executives tell The Huffington Post.
On Friday morning, December 16, Goldberg and other "The View" co-hosts were interviewing Claire Danes about her Showtime's series "Homeland" when a loud sound of what seems to be a fart distracted their conversation. "How polite!" said Danes with a laugh before Goldberg quickly claimed the sound came from her, "Oh, excuse me! I think I just blew a little frog out of there!"
It was not the first time Goldberg admitted to have farted on TV show. Back in May, the Alice of "For Colored Girls" said she let out the gas also on "The View", telling the guest Dr. Oz that there "is more room out than in."
More The View News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera