Rob Kardashian to Follow Khloe and Lamar Odom to Dallas
One more Kardashian will be moving to Texas because of Lamar Odom's recent NBA trade. At the Dallas Mavericks press day on Tuesday, December 13, Lamar told Us Weekly that Khloe Kardashian's younger brother Rob Kardashian will be joining them as they relocate to the Lone Star state.
"We'll have the whole family here," said the former Los Angeles Lakers forward, confirming that Khloe's assistant and friend, Malika Haqq, will also join them. He additionally noted that Rob and Malika will be in Texas in the next few weeks to film upcoming episodes of "Khloe & Lamar".
Speaking about how his wife Khloe is handling the move to Dallas, Lamar has nothing but praises for the younger sister of Kim Kardashian. Calling her "a great wife," he went on to gush, "She'll make anywhere feel like home."
As for Dallas, the 32-year-old athlete said, "It reminds me a lot of Beverly Hills [or] Orange County. You can tell the city is really behind their team. It's a more relaxed atmosphere here, too, which is nice." He added, "I'm disappointed to leave my home, but I'm here now. I'm a Maverick."
More Rob Kardashian News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser