Rob Kardashian to Follow Khloe and Lamar Odom to Dallas
One more Kardashian will be moving to Texas because of Lamar Odom's recent NBA trade. At the Dallas Mavericks press day on Tuesday, December 13, Lamar told Us Weekly that Khloe Kardashian's younger brother Rob Kardashian will be joining them as they relocate to the Lone Star state.
"We'll have the whole family here," said the former Los Angeles Lakers forward, confirming that Khloe's assistant and friend, Malika Haqq, will also join them. He additionally noted that Rob and Malika will be in Texas in the next few weeks to film upcoming episodes of "Khloe & Lamar".
Speaking about how his wife Khloe is handling the move to Dallas, Lamar has nothing but praises for the younger sister of Kim Kardashian. Calling her "a great wife," he went on to gush, "She'll make anywhere feel like home."
As for Dallas, the 32-year-old athlete said, "It reminds me a lot of Beverly Hills [or] Orange County. You can tell the city is really behind their team. It's a more relaxed atmosphere here, too, which is nice." He added, "I'm disappointed to leave my home, but I'm here now. I'm a Maverick."
More Rob Kardashian News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song