Khloe Kardashian Keeps Positive Mind Over Lamar Odom's Trade to Dallas Mavericks
Khloe Kardashian has reacted to the news that Los Angeles Laker has traded her NBA star husband Lamar Odom to the Dallas Mavericks. While she did admit to be saddened by the trade, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star later claimed she is "excited" about the move.
" 'For I know the plans I have for u,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper u and not to harm u, plans to give u hope and a future.' Jeremiah," tweeted the 27-year-old in the beginning. When a follower wrote to her, "Your excited while Lamar is sad," she responded with a post that read, "we are all sad but positive energy gets you farther then negative."
The younger sister of Kim Kardashian continued to spread positive energy by tweeting some encouraging words. "A strong positive attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug," she wrote in one, while in another, she quoted, "Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow."
Saying that "everything happens for a reason," Khloe additionally laughed off rumors that she was the reason behind the trade. "I am curious as to how I am the cause for any trade? LOL Some people just say anything behind their computer screens," so she noted. She elaborated in later post, "I mean... I guess thanks for believing I have that much power LOL."
Unable to share the same positivity was Lamar's Los Angeles Lakers teammate, Kobe Bryant. During media day at the team's El Segundo training facility on Sunday, December 11, the basketball player made it clear that he was unhappy about the trade. "I don't like it," he said. "To be honest with you, I don't like it."
"I've known Lamar for a long time, and for the team itself, he's meant a lot in terms of his versatility, his personality. He's a big presence for us in the locker room, just from a team chemistry standpoint. He's great at bringing guys together and things of that nature," he explained. "I trust management knows what they're doing. I let them do their jobs, I never get in the way but it's tough."
Kobe continued on, "You're talking about the Sixth Man of the Year last year. He played lights out. I don't understand the criticism of reality shows and this, that and the other. I don't get it. I don't understand that. He had his best season last season, clearly wasn't a distraction and he played his ass off. I don't get where that comes from."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer