Report: Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Heading to Reconciliation
Kristin Cavallari may reunite with her ex-fiance Jay Cutler in the future. The current contestant on "Dancing with the Stars" was left brokenhearted when the Chicago Bears quarterback called off their engagement in July, but a new report suggested that the two are "working it out."
On the possible reconciliation, a source told PEOPLE, "They're not officially back together but they're definitely talking and figuring things out." The source added that the former couple haven't physically spent time together because of their busy schedule and are "taking things slow" given that "everything happened too fast when they first got together."
Kristin and Jay got engaged during a vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in April after about seven months of dating. Around mid-July, words came out that the former star of "The Hills" has been dumped by the NFL star. "She's absolutely devastated," a source told PEOPLE at the time. "She can't believe this is happening."
It was not clear what may have caused the break-up, but a friend of Kristin blamed it on Jay's controlling behavior. "When she did go out, he called all the time and demanded to know exactly where she was going and who she was with. He made her choose between him and being friends with a lot of her girlfriends," said the so-called pal.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest