Kristin Cavallari Recounts Jay Cutler's Proposal
Kristin Cavallari is engaged to Jay Cutler, and is happy to share a few details over the April 24 proposal. Calling it her "dream proposal", the former star of "The Hills" told Life & Style magazine she was caught off guard when the Chicago Bears quarterback got down on one knee during a vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Speaking of her reaction at the time, the 24-year-old recalled, "When he opened the ring box, it took me a second to say yes because I was in such shock." As for the 5.2-carat Asscher-cut diamond ring he presented her, she said, "I was just staring at the ring and thinking, Oh my God, it's absolutely beautiful!"
While keeping most of the details to herself, the ex-girlfriend of Stephen Colletti did say in another interview that Jay asked her father's permission to marry her. To Us Weekly, she shared, "He went and asked my dad, which was really sweet, and my dad really appreciated that! My parents couldn't be happier. They love him and his family is excited, so it's great."
Still, Kristin and her fiance are in no rush to walk down the aisle. "It'll be about a year engagement and then I want a classic and traditional wedding," she spilled to Life & Style. "I can't decide whether I want a small, intimate wedding or a huge wedding - but it will absolutely not be on TV! If we go with a bigger wedding, then I'll invite some of the Laguna and Hills casts."
On the possible wedding date, the reality star told Us Weekly, "Because of the football season, it would have to be in the next couple months or next spring, so probably next spring." She is likely to hold the wedding in Chicago, reasoning "My mom and that whole side of the family is there, and Jay obviously lives there. I think that makes the most sense."
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'