'Real Housewives' Cast Told Not to Talk About Russell Armstrong's Death
There may not be a word from the cast of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" for a short while regarding Russell Armstrong's suicide. Words are, Bravo has instructed all stars of the reality show to keep quiet about the tragic death of Taylor Armstrong's estranged husband.
Sources say the network called and sent an email to each cast member of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" just hours after news of Russell's death hit the headlines. Moreover, it is reported that the shooting schedule for Wednesday, August 17 has been canceled.
TMZ also learns that Bravo called the entire cast for a meeting tomorrow. However, a rep for the network denies they are having a meeting with the reality show's stars.
Russell Armstrong, who is in a divorce process with Taylor, was found dead hanging on Monday, August 15 in a friend's house on Mulholland Drive in Los Angeles where he had been staying. The investor was featured on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" for being married to the show's star Taylor.
Taylor's rep stated the star "is devastated by the tragic events that have unfolded" and requests privacy. She reportedly watched when her estranged husband's dead body was found in his bedroom.
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair