'Real Housewives' Cast Told Not to Talk About Russell Armstrong's Death
There may not be a word from the cast of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" for a short while regarding Russell Armstrong's suicide. Words are, Bravo has instructed all stars of the reality show to keep quiet about the tragic death of Taylor Armstrong's estranged husband.
Sources say the network called and sent an email to each cast member of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" just hours after news of Russell's death hit the headlines. Moreover, it is reported that the shooting schedule for Wednesday, August 17 has been canceled.
TMZ also learns that Bravo called the entire cast for a meeting tomorrow. However, a rep for the network denies they are having a meeting with the reality show's stars.
Russell Armstrong, who is in a divorce process with Taylor, was found dead hanging on Monday, August 15 in a friend's house on Mulholland Drive in Los Angeles where he had been staying. The investor was featured on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" for being married to the show's star Taylor.
Taylor's rep stated the star "is devastated by the tragic events that have unfolded" and requests privacy. She reportedly watched when her estranged husband's dead body was found in his bedroom.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic