'Real Housewives' Cast Told Not to Talk About Russell Armstrong's Death
There may not be a word from the cast of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" for a short while regarding Russell Armstrong's suicide. Words are, Bravo has instructed all stars of the reality show to keep quiet about the tragic death of Taylor Armstrong's estranged husband.
Sources say the network called and sent an email to each cast member of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" just hours after news of Russell's death hit the headlines. Moreover, it is reported that the shooting schedule for Wednesday, August 17 has been canceled.
TMZ also learns that Bravo called the entire cast for a meeting tomorrow. However, a rep for the network denies they are having a meeting with the reality show's stars.
Russell Armstrong, who is in a divorce process with Taylor, was found dead hanging on Monday, August 15 in a friend's house on Mulholland Drive in Los Angeles where he had been staying. The investor was featured on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" for being married to the show's star Taylor.
Taylor's rep stated the star "is devastated by the tragic events that have unfolded" and requests privacy. She reportedly watched when her estranged husband's dead body was found in his bedroom.
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation