Police Confirms 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star's Death
Russell Armstrong, who appeared on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" for being married to the reality show's star Taylor Armstrong, was found dead hanging in his bedroom. Investigators found no foul play on the scene, leading to the speculation that the 47-year-old committed suicide.
"I can confirm that Mr. Armstrong was found dead from an apparent hanging in a residence on Mulholland Drive," LAPD spokesman Richard French told People. No suicide note was found on the scene, sources said.
Slightly after 8 P.M., Los Angeles fire officials answered to a call made allegedly by Russell's roommate to the residence which is located in the 14300 block of Mulholland Drive. L.A. Fire Department spokesman Matt Spence said, "We did respond at 8:08 p.m. Monday night regarding a reported death at the scene." They then found the body of the businessman.
The first season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" captured the marriage trouble between Russell and Taylor. She filed for divorce last month. Per TMZ, Taylor, who has a daughter named Kennedy with Russell, was notified on Monday, as the rest of the "Beverly Hills" cast.
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think