Police Confirms 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star's Death
Russell Armstrong, who appeared on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" for being married to the reality show's star Taylor Armstrong, was found dead hanging in his bedroom. Investigators found no foul play on the scene, leading to the speculation that the 47-year-old committed suicide.
"I can confirm that Mr. Armstrong was found dead from an apparent hanging in a residence on Mulholland Drive," LAPD spokesman Richard French told People. No suicide note was found on the scene, sources said.
Slightly after 8 P.M., Los Angeles fire officials answered to a call made allegedly by Russell's roommate to the residence which is located in the 14300 block of Mulholland Drive. L.A. Fire Department spokesman Matt Spence said, "We did respond at 8:08 p.m. Monday night regarding a reported death at the scene." They then found the body of the businessman.
The first season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" captured the marriage trouble between Russell and Taylor. She filed for divorce last month. Per TMZ, Taylor, who has a daughter named Kennedy with Russell, was notified on Monday, as the rest of the "Beverly Hills" cast.
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift