Police Confirms 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star's Death
Russell Armstrong, who appeared on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" for being married to the reality show's star Taylor Armstrong, was found dead hanging in his bedroom. Investigators found no foul play on the scene, leading to the speculation that the 47-year-old committed suicide.
"I can confirm that Mr. Armstrong was found dead from an apparent hanging in a residence on Mulholland Drive," LAPD spokesman Richard French told People. No suicide note was found on the scene, sources said.
Slightly after 8 P.M., Los Angeles fire officials answered to a call made allegedly by Russell's roommate to the residence which is located in the 14300 block of Mulholland Drive. L.A. Fire Department spokesman Matt Spence said, "We did respond at 8:08 p.m. Monday night regarding a reported death at the scene." They then found the body of the businessman.
The first season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" captured the marriage trouble between Russell and Taylor. She filed for divorce last month. Per TMZ, Taylor, who has a daughter named Kennedy with Russell, was notified on Monday, as the rest of the "Beverly Hills" cast.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3