Jimmy Kimmel Makes Video Tribute for Oprah With Boyz II Men
Jimmy Kimmel didn't miss the chance to send a tribute to Oprah Winfrey who ends her daytime talk show this week. Kimmel joined the members of Boyz II Men in an altered version of "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday", changing the last word to "Oprah Winfrey".
Kimmel said in the video's introduction that he found it difficult to say goodbye to Oprah in words so he asked the help of his "friends" to say it in a song. The tone-deaf member sang how he would miss Oprah giving away cars and saying celebrity names in her manner.
The video, which includes Kimmel and the Boyz in a living room watching "Oprah" and reading her magazine, concluded with a live performance of them on stage as well as a bigger-than-life poster of Oprah rolled out. After the song, they bowed to Oprah's godly image.
In the Wednesday broadcast, Oprah dedicated the last episode to her viewers by means of a love letter containing her lessons in life. "My greatest wish for all of you," Oprah said, "is that you carry whatever you are supposed to be doing and don't waste any more time." She closed the episode high-fiving her staff who had been waiting behind the studio doors. "Sadie, we did it!" Oprah said while carrying her dog.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified