'American Idol' Result: Casey Abrams Finally Dumped
It's really over this time for Casey Abrams on "American Idol". On April 27, the 20-year-old singer was voted off the competition after being saved by the judges when he was on the lowest position five weeks ago.
Before it was revealed who would be going home, Ryan Seacrest had warned that the result would upset some people. In random order, Casey, Scotty McCreery and Jacob Lusk were the last three remaining on the stage to learn their fates after the other contestants had been sent to safety.
Casey was then announced to be eliminated from the show. Although the judges were smitten by his jazzy performance of "Hi-De-Ho" the night before, they could not do anything because they had used The Save for him.
Earlier the night, mentor Jimmy Iovine said Casey growls too much. Although he thought Casey would be safe, he jokingly said, "Casey has got to realize that the family dog does not vote on this show."
"American Idol" result show has Bruno Mars as a musical guest. He catered audience with "The Lazy Song" toward the end of the show.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed