'American Idol' Results: No One's Going Home
"American Idol" live result show on Thursday night, March 24 had a big surprise. One of judges' favorites was in the bottom three but no one eventually was sent home that night. Thia Megia and Stefano Langone were the first two announced at risk of elimination, leaving one place at the bottom three which surprisingly went to Casey Abrams instead of Haley Reinhart who was called along with Casey.
After a performance from "Idol" alumna Jennifer Hudson, Ryan Seacrest declared Thia is safe, making it down to Casey and Stefano. Stefano soon followed in Thia's footsteps as Casey got the lowest number of votes that night.
Casey then took the stage to sing "I Don't Need No Doctor" which might or might not save him. Steven Tyler delivered the judges' decision, announcing that they opted to use The Save and let the 20-year-old native Austin join the competition next week.
"Oh my f***ing God," Casey shouted upon hearing the good news. "There's 11 people, so the fact that they... It's unreal. I started singing and the fact that you cut it, scared the stuff out of me." Steve said, "There's a nice big wave of hard-earned good fortune for you," and Jennifer Lopez advised him to drop the antics and just let people feel his soul. This means all eleven finalists will meet again at the next round, and next week two people will be eliminated.
More American Idol News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting