'American Idol' Results: No One's Going Home
"American Idol" live result show on Thursday night, March 24 had a big surprise. One of judges' favorites was in the bottom three but no one eventually was sent home that night. Thia Megia and Stefano Langone were the first two announced at risk of elimination, leaving one place at the bottom three which surprisingly went to Casey Abrams instead of Haley Reinhart who was called along with Casey.
After a performance from "Idol" alumna Jennifer Hudson, Ryan Seacrest declared Thia is safe, making it down to Casey and Stefano. Stefano soon followed in Thia's footsteps as Casey got the lowest number of votes that night.
Casey then took the stage to sing "I Don't Need No Doctor" which might or might not save him. Steven Tyler delivered the judges' decision, announcing that they opted to use The Save and let the 20-year-old native Austin join the competition next week.
"Oh my f***ing God," Casey shouted upon hearing the good news. "There's 11 people, so the fact that they... It's unreal. I started singing and the fact that you cut it, scared the stuff out of me." Steve said, "There's a nice big wave of hard-earned good fortune for you," and Jennifer Lopez advised him to drop the antics and just let people feel his soul. This means all eleven finalists will meet again at the next round, and next week two people will be eliminated.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M