Video: Britney Spears Goes Nasty in 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Skit
After being blasted for her musical performance on "Good Morning America", Britney Spears shows off her funny side on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". The "Hold It Against Me" songstress appeared in a skit with "Jackass" gang on March 29.
The 29-year-old blonde beauty declared that she is not afraid of heights, poo-poo and pee-pee, and stated, "Hi, I'm Britney Spears and this is the poo cocktail supreme," before entering a blue Porta Potty. Inside, she got her eyes covered with googles while she was being flung through the air, like the stunt that Steve-O did for the 2010 movie.
In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, Johnny Knoxville claimed Britney had originally been in "Jackass 3D" but her scene had to be "cut for time." The skit, however, was intentionally filmed for "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Tuesday afternoon. "Just did my first @jackassworld stunt with Knoxville and company. Knoxville better watch his back," she tweeted after taping her stunt.
In addition to appearing in the skit, Britney also performed on the late-night chat show. Wearing a black and green bodysuit, she belted out "Till the World Ends". She later traded her outfit with a super-tight, sexy black bodysuit with sparkles when catering the audience with "Hold It Against Me".
Britney Spears' skit:
Britney Spears performs 'Till the World Ends':
Britney Spears performs 'Hold It Against Me':
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'