Video: Britney Spears Goes Nasty in 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Skit
After being blasted for her musical performance on "Good Morning America", Britney Spears shows off her funny side on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". The "Hold It Against Me" songstress appeared in a skit with "Jackass" gang on March 29.
The 29-year-old blonde beauty declared that she is not afraid of heights, poo-poo and pee-pee, and stated, "Hi, I'm Britney Spears and this is the poo cocktail supreme," before entering a blue Porta Potty. Inside, she got her eyes covered with googles while she was being flung through the air, like the stunt that Steve-O did for the 2010 movie.
In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, Johnny Knoxville claimed Britney had originally been in "Jackass 3D" but her scene had to be "cut for time." The skit, however, was intentionally filmed for "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Tuesday afternoon. "Just did my first @jackassworld stunt with Knoxville and company. Knoxville better watch his back," she tweeted after taping her stunt.
In addition to appearing in the skit, Britney also performed on the late-night chat show. Wearing a black and green bodysuit, she belted out "Till the World Ends". She later traded her outfit with a super-tight, sexy black bodysuit with sparkles when catering the audience with "Hold It Against Me".
Britney Spears' skit:
Britney Spears performs 'Till the World Ends':
Britney Spears performs 'Hold It Against Me':
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby