Video: Britney Spears Goes Nasty in 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Skit
After being blasted for her musical performance on "Good Morning America", Britney Spears shows off her funny side on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". The "Hold It Against Me" songstress appeared in a skit with "Jackass" gang on March 29.
The 29-year-old blonde beauty declared that she is not afraid of heights, poo-poo and pee-pee, and stated, "Hi, I'm Britney Spears and this is the poo cocktail supreme," before entering a blue Porta Potty. Inside, she got her eyes covered with googles while she was being flung through the air, like the stunt that Steve-O did for the 2010 movie.
In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, Johnny Knoxville claimed Britney had originally been in "Jackass 3D" but her scene had to be "cut for time." The skit, however, was intentionally filmed for "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Tuesday afternoon. "Just did my first @jackassworld stunt with Knoxville and company. Knoxville better watch his back," she tweeted after taping her stunt.
In addition to appearing in the skit, Britney also performed on the late-night chat show. Wearing a black and green bodysuit, she belted out "Till the World Ends". She later traded her outfit with a super-tight, sexy black bodysuit with sparkles when catering the audience with "Hold It Against Me".
Britney Spears' skit:
Britney Spears performs 'Till the World Ends':
Britney Spears performs 'Hold It Against Me':
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel