Video: Britney Spears Goes Nasty in 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Skit
After being blasted for her musical performance on "Good Morning America", Britney Spears shows off her funny side on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". The "Hold It Against Me" songstress appeared in a skit with "Jackass" gang on March 29.
The 29-year-old blonde beauty declared that she is not afraid of heights, poo-poo and pee-pee, and stated, "Hi, I'm Britney Spears and this is the poo cocktail supreme," before entering a blue Porta Potty. Inside, she got her eyes covered with googles while she was being flung through the air, like the stunt that Steve-O did for the 2010 movie.
In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, Johnny Knoxville claimed Britney had originally been in "Jackass 3D" but her scene had to be "cut for time." The skit, however, was intentionally filmed for "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Tuesday afternoon. "Just did my first @jackassworld stunt with Knoxville and company. Knoxville better watch his back," she tweeted after taping her stunt.
In addition to appearing in the skit, Britney also performed on the late-night chat show. Wearing a black and green bodysuit, she belted out "Till the World Ends". She later traded her outfit with a super-tight, sexy black bodysuit with sparkles when catering the audience with "Hold It Against Me".
Britney Spears' skit:
Britney Spears performs 'Till the World Ends':
Britney Spears performs 'Hold It Against Me':
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival