Video: Britney Spears Goes Nasty in 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Skit
After being blasted for her musical performance on "Good Morning America", Britney Spears shows off her funny side on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". The "Hold It Against Me" songstress appeared in a skit with "Jackass" gang on March 29.
The 29-year-old blonde beauty declared that she is not afraid of heights, poo-poo and pee-pee, and stated, "Hi, I'm Britney Spears and this is the poo cocktail supreme," before entering a blue Porta Potty. Inside, she got her eyes covered with googles while she was being flung through the air, like the stunt that Steve-O did for the 2010 movie.
In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, Johnny Knoxville claimed Britney had originally been in "Jackass 3D" but her scene had to be "cut for time." The skit, however, was intentionally filmed for "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Tuesday afternoon. "Just did my first @jackassworld stunt with Knoxville and company. Knoxville better watch his back," she tweeted after taping her stunt.
In addition to appearing in the skit, Britney also performed on the late-night chat show. Wearing a black and green bodysuit, she belted out "Till the World Ends". She later traded her outfit with a super-tight, sexy black bodysuit with sparkles when catering the audience with "Hold It Against Me".
Britney Spears' skit:
Britney Spears performs 'Till the World Ends':
Britney Spears performs 'Hold It Against Me':
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC