Lisa Rinna Calls 'Celebrity Apprentice' Firing 'Embarrassing'
As soon as "The Celebrity Apprentice" aired the episode where she's fired, Lisa Rinna is talking. Calling Ryan Seacrest's morning radio show, the actress dished out that she was embarrassed of the firing and that everybody in her team ganged up on her the minute they told her to be the project manager.
"I'm humiliated. I thought I was a really tough chick. I thought I could handle it," Rinna said, before admitting "I'm a wimp compared to these women." Regarding her feud with one particular contestant, Star Jones, Rinna commented, "As Donald said, 'Some people just don't like each other.' And that's OK."
Rumor has it, Mark Burnett Productions and the Trump Organization had to step in between Rinna and Jones' fight. "Since the show wrapped, there's been no love lost between Star and Lisa," one of the contestants told Pop Eater. "Things got so ugly between them that NBC legal had to get involved."
As if to affirm that everything is still not well between them since the taping last year, Rinna sent a message to Jones through Seacrest's show. "She has a new book out, what's the title, Satan's Sisters? Perfect title," Rinna said.
During her call, Rinna also revealed the secret of the show's 'heated' boardroom. "There's sleep deprivation, they starve you and they do not have water have for you. Your basic needs are not getting met," she said. "When you're in that war room they turn the heat and they don't open the doors."
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress