Lisa Rinna Calls 'Celebrity Apprentice' Firing 'Embarrassing'
As soon as "The Celebrity Apprentice" aired the episode where she's fired, Lisa Rinna is talking. Calling Ryan Seacrest's morning radio show, the actress dished out that she was embarrassed of the firing and that everybody in her team ganged up on her the minute they told her to be the project manager.
"I'm humiliated. I thought I was a really tough chick. I thought I could handle it," Rinna said, before admitting "I'm a wimp compared to these women." Regarding her feud with one particular contestant, Star Jones, Rinna commented, "As Donald said, 'Some people just don't like each other.' And that's OK."
Rumor has it, Mark Burnett Productions and the Trump Organization had to step in between Rinna and Jones' fight. "Since the show wrapped, there's been no love lost between Star and Lisa," one of the contestants told Pop Eater. "Things got so ugly between them that NBC legal had to get involved."
As if to affirm that everything is still not well between them since the taping last year, Rinna sent a message to Jones through Seacrest's show. "She has a new book out, what's the title, Satan's Sisters? Perfect title," Rinna said.
During her call, Rinna also revealed the secret of the show's 'heated' boardroom. "There's sleep deprivation, they starve you and they do not have water have for you. Your basic needs are not getting met," she said. "When you're in that war room they turn the heat and they don't open the doors."
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'