Lisa Rinna Fired From 'Celebrity Apprentice'
The second episode of "The Celebrity Apprentice" makes it even between the men and women team. Donald Trump, who fired David Cassidy last week, chose Lisa Rinna this time in the battle of the sexes to prepare and present a children's book with a positive message.
Rinna took the role of Project Manager for ASAP and Meat Loaf led Backbone. There was a fight between Marlee Matlin and Dionne Warwick regarding the former's suggestion to create a sign language book. Star Jones urged Lisa to take action when things got ugly. Lisa went with a happy and fun book about a kid who emerges from being shy. She was also in charge of the reading with Marlee signing the story.
In the boardroom, Marjorie Kyler and Holly Robinson Peete reported to Trump on each team's achievement. The men and women also gave each other's books criticisms and the women's book is deemed too repetitive with fonts that are too small. Trump agreed and asked Lisa to bring back two. She picked Dionne and Star and said that everyone was trying to throw her under the bus.
After much arguments, Trump sent Lisa home and sent a check of $20,000 to Meat Loaf's choice of charity, The Painted Turtle. The winning book would be published with proceeds going to another charity.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video