Lisa Rinna Fired From 'Celebrity Apprentice'
The second episode of "The Celebrity Apprentice" makes it even between the men and women team. Donald Trump, who fired David Cassidy last week, chose Lisa Rinna this time in the battle of the sexes to prepare and present a children's book with a positive message.
Rinna took the role of Project Manager for ASAP and Meat Loaf led Backbone. There was a fight between Marlee Matlin and Dionne Warwick regarding the former's suggestion to create a sign language book. Star Jones urged Lisa to take action when things got ugly. Lisa went with a happy and fun book about a kid who emerges from being shy. She was also in charge of the reading with Marlee signing the story.
In the boardroom, Marjorie Kyler and Holly Robinson Peete reported to Trump on each team's achievement. The men and women also gave each other's books criticisms and the women's book is deemed too repetitive with fonts that are too small. Trump agreed and asked Lisa to bring back two. She picked Dionne and Star and said that everyone was trying to throw her under the bus.
After much arguments, Trump sent Lisa home and sent a check of $20,000 to Meat Loaf's choice of charity, The Painted Turtle. The winning book would be published with proceeds going to another charity.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!