Vince Vaughn Is Father to Baby Girl
Vince Vaughn has gotten an early Christmas gift by becoming a first-time father. The 40-year-old actor/comedian's wife Kyla Weber gave birth to their daughter on Saturday, December 18, his representative confirms via People.
The baby girl, named Locklyn Kyla Vaughn, weighed 7 lbs. and measured 20 inches long, and was born at a hospital in Chicago, which is Vince's hometown. "Both of them couldn't be happier to welcome their sweet little girl into their family!" a friend of the couple gushes.
Locklyn is the first child for both Vince and Kyla, who tied the knot on January 2 this year. The twosome announced they were expecting in July with a source close to them sharing, "They're so excited to be first-time parents!"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'