Vince Vaughn Is Father to Baby Girl
Vince Vaughn has gotten an early Christmas gift by becoming a first-time father. The 40-year-old actor/comedian's wife Kyla Weber gave birth to their daughter on Saturday, December 18, his representative confirms via People.
The baby girl, named Locklyn Kyla Vaughn, weighed 7 lbs. and measured 20 inches long, and was born at a hospital in Chicago, which is Vince's hometown. "Both of them couldn't be happier to welcome their sweet little girl into their family!" a friend of the couple gushes.
Locklyn is the first child for both Vince and Kyla, who tied the knot on January 2 this year. The twosome announced they were expecting in July with a source close to them sharing, "They're so excited to be first-time parents!"
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves