Vince Vaughn Is Father to Baby Girl
Vince Vaughn has gotten an early Christmas gift by becoming a first-time father. The 40-year-old actor/comedian's wife Kyla Weber gave birth to their daughter on Saturday, December 18, his representative confirms via People.
The baby girl, named Locklyn Kyla Vaughn, weighed 7 lbs. and measured 20 inches long, and was born at a hospital in Chicago, which is Vince's hometown. "Both of them couldn't be happier to welcome their sweet little girl into their family!" a friend of the couple gushes.
Locklyn is the first child for both Vince and Kyla, who tied the knot on January 2 this year. The twosome announced they were expecting in July with a source close to them sharing, "They're so excited to be first-time parents!"
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?