Vince Vaughn Is Father to Baby Girl
Vince Vaughn has gotten an early Christmas gift by becoming a first-time father. The 40-year-old actor/comedian's wife Kyla Weber gave birth to their daughter on Saturday, December 18, his representative confirms via People.
The baby girl, named Locklyn Kyla Vaughn, weighed 7 lbs. and measured 20 inches long, and was born at a hospital in Chicago, which is Vince's hometown. "Both of them couldn't be happier to welcome their sweet little girl into their family!" a friend of the couple gushes.
Locklyn is the first child for both Vince and Kyla, who tied the knot on January 2 this year. The twosome announced they were expecting in July with a source close to them sharing, "They're so excited to be first-time parents!"
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty