Vince Vaughn Is Father to Baby Girl
Vince Vaughn has gotten an early Christmas gift by becoming a first-time father. The 40-year-old actor/comedian's wife Kyla Weber gave birth to their daughter on Saturday, December 18, his representative confirms via People.
The baby girl, named Locklyn Kyla Vaughn, weighed 7 lbs. and measured 20 inches long, and was born at a hospital in Chicago, which is Vince's hometown. "Both of them couldn't be happier to welcome their sweet little girl into their family!" a friend of the couple gushes.
Locklyn is the first child for both Vince and Kyla, who tied the knot on January 2 this year. The twosome announced they were expecting in July with a source close to them sharing, "They're so excited to be first-time parents!"
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic