Grammy Concert: Justin Bieber Sings His 'Favorite Girl'
While Katy Perry chose to go loud in her opening set, Justin Bieber prefered to have his performance stripped-down at the recent Grammy nominations concert aired December 1. Wearing casual black T-shirt, gray jeans and purple cap, the Canadian singer strummed his guitar and delivered his "Favorite Girl".
Justin Bieber is one of the artists who gets more than one nomination. He is battling against Drake, Florence and the Machine, Mumford & Sons and Esperanza Spalding for Best New Artist. He is also up for Best Pop Vocal Album against Susan Boyle, Lady GaGa, John Mayer and Katy Perry.
Beside having Justin Bieber, the Wednesday gig also featured performances by Train and Miranda Lambert. Pat Monahan and his bandmates sang "Hey, Soul Sister", a song which makes them nominated for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals. As for Lambert who gets five nods, she catered music fans with "Only Prettier".
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'