Grammy Concert: Justin Bieber Sings His 'Favorite Girl'
While Katy Perry chose to go loud in her opening set, Justin Bieber prefered to have his performance stripped-down at the recent Grammy nominations concert aired December 1. Wearing casual black T-shirt, gray jeans and purple cap, the Canadian singer strummed his guitar and delivered his "Favorite Girl".
Justin Bieber is one of the artists who gets more than one nomination. He is battling against Drake, Florence and the Machine, Mumford & Sons and Esperanza Spalding for Best New Artist. He is also up for Best Pop Vocal Album against Susan Boyle, Lady GaGa, John Mayer and Katy Perry.
Beside having Justin Bieber, the Wednesday gig also featured performances by Train and Miranda Lambert. Pat Monahan and his bandmates sang "Hey, Soul Sister", a song which makes them nominated for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals. As for Lambert who gets five nods, she catered music fans with "Only Prettier".
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'