Grammy Concert: Justin Bieber Sings His 'Favorite Girl'
While Katy Perry chose to go loud in her opening set, Justin Bieber prefered to have his performance stripped-down at the recent Grammy nominations concert aired December 1. Wearing casual black T-shirt, gray jeans and purple cap, the Canadian singer strummed his guitar and delivered his "Favorite Girl".
Justin Bieber is one of the artists who gets more than one nomination. He is battling against Drake, Florence and the Machine, Mumford & Sons and Esperanza Spalding for Best New Artist. He is also up for Best Pop Vocal Album against Susan Boyle, Lady GaGa, John Mayer and Katy Perry.
Beside having Justin Bieber, the Wednesday gig also featured performances by Train and Miranda Lambert. Pat Monahan and his bandmates sang "Hey, Soul Sister", a song which makes them nominated for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals. As for Lambert who gets five nods, she catered music fans with "Only Prettier".
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party