Grammy Concert: Justin Bieber Sings His 'Favorite Girl'
While Katy Perry chose to go loud in her opening set, Justin Bieber prefered to have his performance stripped-down at the recent Grammy nominations concert aired December 1. Wearing casual black T-shirt, gray jeans and purple cap, the Canadian singer strummed his guitar and delivered his "Favorite Girl".
Justin Bieber is one of the artists who gets more than one nomination. He is battling against Drake, Florence and the Machine, Mumford & Sons and Esperanza Spalding for Best New Artist. He is also up for Best Pop Vocal Album against Susan Boyle, Lady GaGa, John Mayer and Katy Perry.
Beside having Justin Bieber, the Wednesday gig also featured performances by Train and Miranda Lambert. Pat Monahan and his bandmates sang "Hey, Soul Sister", a song which makes them nominated for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals. As for Lambert who gets five nods, she catered music fans with "Only Prettier".
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story