Grammy Concert: Justin Bieber Sings His 'Favorite Girl'
While Katy Perry chose to go loud in her opening set, Justin Bieber prefered to have his performance stripped-down at the recent Grammy nominations concert aired December 1. Wearing casual black T-shirt, gray jeans and purple cap, the Canadian singer strummed his guitar and delivered his "Favorite Girl".
Justin Bieber is one of the artists who gets more than one nomination. He is battling against Drake, Florence and the Machine, Mumford & Sons and Esperanza Spalding for Best New Artist. He is also up for Best Pop Vocal Album against Susan Boyle, Lady GaGa, John Mayer and Katy Perry.
Beside having Justin Bieber, the Wednesday gig also featured performances by Train and Miranda Lambert. Pat Monahan and his bandmates sang "Hey, Soul Sister", a song which makes them nominated for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals. As for Lambert who gets five nods, she catered music fans with "Only Prettier".
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too