Grammy Concert: Katy Perry Rocks 'California Gurls'
Katy Perry kicked off 2011 Grammy Nominations concert on Wednesday night, December 1 with winter-themed performance. Arriving in a gold off-shoulder for the black carpet, she took the center stage in a silver sparkly mini dress and sang toe-tapping track "California Gurls".
At this 53rd Annual Grammy Awards, Katy Perry gets four nominations. She is running for Album of the Year along with Arcade Fire, Lady Antebellum, Lady GaGa and Eminem. She also competes for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance against Sara Bareilles, Beyonce Knowles, Norah Jones and GaGa.
The other two nods are Best Pop Collaboration With Vocal and Best Pop Vocal Album. She tweeted about her multiple nominations, "It's an AMAZING honor to be nominated & recognized by my other hard working peers tonight. So happy that I trusted my gut w/ this record..."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7