Grammy Concert: Katy Perry Rocks 'California Gurls'
Katy Perry kicked off 2011 Grammy Nominations concert on Wednesday night, December 1 with winter-themed performance. Arriving in a gold off-shoulder for the black carpet, she took the center stage in a silver sparkly mini dress and sang toe-tapping track "California Gurls".
At this 53rd Annual Grammy Awards, Katy Perry gets four nominations. She is running for Album of the Year along with Arcade Fire, Lady Antebellum, Lady GaGa and Eminem. She also competes for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance against Sara Bareilles, Beyonce Knowles, Norah Jones and GaGa.
The other two nods are Best Pop Collaboration With Vocal and Best Pop Vocal Album. She tweeted about her multiple nominations, "It's an AMAZING honor to be nominated & recognized by my other hard working peers tonight. So happy that I trusted my gut w/ this record..."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'