Grammy Concert: Katy Perry Rocks 'California Gurls'
Katy Perry kicked off 2011 Grammy Nominations concert on Wednesday night, December 1 with winter-themed performance. Arriving in a gold off-shoulder for the black carpet, she took the center stage in a silver sparkly mini dress and sang toe-tapping track "California Gurls".
At this 53rd Annual Grammy Awards, Katy Perry gets four nominations. She is running for Album of the Year along with Arcade Fire, Lady Antebellum, Lady GaGa and Eminem. She also competes for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance against Sara Bareilles, Beyonce Knowles, Norah Jones and GaGa.
The other two nods are Best Pop Collaboration With Vocal and Best Pop Vocal Album. She tweeted about her multiple nominations, "It's an AMAZING honor to be nominated & recognized by my other hard working peers tonight. So happy that I trusted my gut w/ this record..."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'