Grammy Concert: Katy Perry Rocks 'California Gurls'
Katy Perry kicked off 2011 Grammy Nominations concert on Wednesday night, December 1 with winter-themed performance. Arriving in a gold off-shoulder for the black carpet, she took the center stage in a silver sparkly mini dress and sang toe-tapping track "California Gurls".
At this 53rd Annual Grammy Awards, Katy Perry gets four nominations. She is running for Album of the Year along with Arcade Fire, Lady Antebellum, Lady GaGa and Eminem. She also competes for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance against Sara Bareilles, Beyonce Knowles, Norah Jones and GaGa.
The other two nods are Best Pop Collaboration With Vocal and Best Pop Vocal Album. She tweeted about her multiple nominations, "It's an AMAZING honor to be nominated & recognized by my other hard working peers tonight. So happy that I trusted my gut w/ this record..."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna