Grammy Concert: Katy Perry Rocks 'California Gurls'
Katy Perry kicked off 2011 Grammy Nominations concert on Wednesday night, December 1 with winter-themed performance. Arriving in a gold off-shoulder for the black carpet, she took the center stage in a silver sparkly mini dress and sang toe-tapping track "California Gurls".
At this 53rd Annual Grammy Awards, Katy Perry gets four nominations. She is running for Album of the Year along with Arcade Fire, Lady Antebellum, Lady GaGa and Eminem. She also competes for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance against Sara Bareilles, Beyonce Knowles, Norah Jones and GaGa.
The other two nods are Best Pop Collaboration With Vocal and Best Pop Vocal Album. She tweeted about her multiple nominations, "It's an AMAZING honor to be nominated & recognized by my other hard working peers tonight. So happy that I trusted my gut w/ this record..."
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef