Extended Behind the Scenes of Taylor Swift's 'Mine' Video
Following a short behind the scene and the leak of Taylor Swift's "Mine" music video, an extended video shoot footage is offered to give a longer look at the filming. It additionally features commentaries from the country music singer herself.
Swift talked about shooting the video in Maine and her on-screen love interest Toby Hemingway. Also, the 20-year-old beauty recalled the day when she first learned her single was leaked, thanking fans for making it No. 1 on iTunes despite the premature arrival. She sits with a kid who plays a younger version of her as well.
"Mine" is the lead single from Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now" which is slated for October 25 U.S. The music video is going to be officially premiered on Friday, August 27 on various MTV platforms beginning 8:30 P.M. EST with an introduction from her.
More Taylor Swift News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger