Extended Behind the Scenes of Taylor Swift's 'Mine' Video
Following a short behind the scene and the leak of Taylor Swift's "Mine" music video, an extended video shoot footage is offered to give a longer look at the filming. It additionally features commentaries from the country music singer herself.
Swift talked about shooting the video in Maine and her on-screen love interest Toby Hemingway. Also, the 20-year-old beauty recalled the day when she first learned her single was leaked, thanking fans for making it No. 1 on iTunes despite the premature arrival. She sits with a kid who plays a younger version of her as well.
"Mine" is the lead single from Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now" which is slated for October 25 U.S. The music video is going to be officially premiered on Friday, August 27 on various MTV platforms beginning 8:30 P.M. EST with an introduction from her.
More Taylor Swift News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November