Extended Behind the Scenes of Taylor Swift's 'Mine' Video
Following a short behind the scene and the leak of Taylor Swift's "Mine" music video, an extended video shoot footage is offered to give a longer look at the filming. It additionally features commentaries from the country music singer herself.
Swift talked about shooting the video in Maine and her on-screen love interest Toby Hemingway. Also, the 20-year-old beauty recalled the day when she first learned her single was leaked, thanking fans for making it No. 1 on iTunes despite the premature arrival. She sits with a kid who plays a younger version of her as well.
"Mine" is the lead single from Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now" which is slated for October 25 U.S. The music video is going to be officially premiered on Friday, August 27 on various MTV platforms beginning 8:30 P.M. EST with an introduction from her.
More Taylor Swift News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters