Extended Behind the Scenes of Taylor Swift's 'Mine' Video
Following a short behind the scene and the leak of Taylor Swift's "Mine" music video, an extended video shoot footage is offered to give a longer look at the filming. It additionally features commentaries from the country music singer herself.
Swift talked about shooting the video in Maine and her on-screen love interest Toby Hemingway. Also, the 20-year-old beauty recalled the day when she first learned her single was leaked, thanking fans for making it No. 1 on iTunes despite the premature arrival. She sits with a kid who plays a younger version of her as well.
"Mine" is the lead single from Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now" which is slated for October 25 U.S. The music video is going to be officially premiered on Friday, August 27 on various MTV platforms beginning 8:30 P.M. EST with an introduction from her.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?