Extended Behind the Scenes of Taylor Swift's 'Mine' Video
Following a short behind the scene and the leak of Taylor Swift's "Mine" music video, an extended video shoot footage is offered to give a longer look at the filming. It additionally features commentaries from the country music singer herself.
Swift talked about shooting the video in Maine and her on-screen love interest Toby Hemingway. Also, the 20-year-old beauty recalled the day when she first learned her single was leaked, thanking fans for making it No. 1 on iTunes despite the premature arrival. She sits with a kid who plays a younger version of her as well.
"Mine" is the lead single from Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now" which is slated for October 25 U.S. The music video is going to be officially premiered on Friday, August 27 on various MTV platforms beginning 8:30 P.M. EST with an introduction from her.
More Taylor Swift News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle