Taylor Swift's 'Mine' Music Video Leaks in Full
Taylor Swift's highly-anticipated music video was supposed to premiere on August 27 with an introduction from the country music singer herself in a TV special. However, the Toby Hemingway-starring clip hits the web on late Wednesday, August 25.
Swift who is haunted by her parents' troubled relationship is narrated meeting Hemingway for the first time in an eatery. The video then follows their rollercoaster relationship before the two tie the knot. At the end, they are seen as a happily-married couple with two cute kids.
Although the music video co-directed by Swift and Roman White has arrived early, fans can still watch a behind-the-scene footage of the clip on Friday. Swift will return to the towns of Kennebunk and Kennebunkport, Maine where the video was filmed and offer a look at the quaint towns and personal insight into how this latest video came to life.
"Mine" is the lead single from Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now" which is slated for October 25 U.S. release. A self-penned song, it talks about one of Swift's old crushes. She told MTV, "The song is about what it would be like if I actually let my guard down."
More Taylor Swift News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked