Taylor Swift's 'Mine' Music Video Leaks in Full
Taylor Swift's highly-anticipated music video was supposed to premiere on August 27 with an introduction from the country music singer herself in a TV special. However, the Toby Hemingway-starring clip hits the web on late Wednesday, August 25.
Swift who is haunted by her parents' troubled relationship is narrated meeting Hemingway for the first time in an eatery. The video then follows their rollercoaster relationship before the two tie the knot. At the end, they are seen as a happily-married couple with two cute kids.
Although the music video co-directed by Swift and Roman White has arrived early, fans can still watch a behind-the-scene footage of the clip on Friday. Swift will return to the towns of Kennebunk and Kennebunkport, Maine where the video was filmed and offer a look at the quaint towns and personal insight into how this latest video came to life.
"Mine" is the lead single from Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now" which is slated for October 25 U.S. release. A self-penned song, it talks about one of Swift's old crushes. She told MTV, "The song is about what it would be like if I actually let my guard down."
More Taylor Swift News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna