Behind the Scenes of Taylor Swift's 'Mine' Music Video
Following the snippet and the stills of Taylor Swift's upcoming "Mine" music video, another footage which includes a look behind the scenes of the clip is offered. It gives a quick glance at the making of proposal and wedding scenes which also star Toby Hemingway.
Co-directed by Swift and Roman White, the music video will be premiered in full next week on August 27. It will be introduced by Swift in a half-hour TV special. She will return to the towns of Kennebunk and Kennebunkport, Maine where the video was filmed and offer a behind-the-scenes look of the quaint towns and personal insight into how this latest video came to life.
"Mine" is the lead single of Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now" which is going to arrive in United States on October 25.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'