Behind the Scenes of Taylor Swift's 'Mine' Music Video
Following the snippet and the stills of Taylor Swift's upcoming "Mine" music video, another footage which includes a look behind the scenes of the clip is offered. It gives a quick glance at the making of proposal and wedding scenes which also star Toby Hemingway.
Co-directed by Swift and Roman White, the music video will be premiered in full next week on August 27. It will be introduced by Swift in a half-hour TV special. She will return to the towns of Kennebunk and Kennebunkport, Maine where the video was filmed and offer a behind-the-scenes look of the quaint towns and personal insight into how this latest video came to life.
"Mine" is the lead single of Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now" which is going to arrive in United States on October 25.
More Taylor Swift News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says