Behind the Scenes of Taylor Swift's 'Mine' Music Video
Following the snippet and the stills of Taylor Swift's upcoming "Mine" music video, another footage which includes a look behind the scenes of the clip is offered. It gives a quick glance at the making of proposal and wedding scenes which also star Toby Hemingway.
Co-directed by Swift and Roman White, the music video will be premiered in full next week on August 27. It will be introduced by Swift in a half-hour TV special. She will return to the towns of Kennebunk and Kennebunkport, Maine where the video was filmed and offer a behind-the-scenes look of the quaint towns and personal insight into how this latest video came to life.
"Mine" is the lead single of Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now" which is going to arrive in United States on October 25.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri