Adam Lambert Votes for Crystal Bowersox to Win
Somebody in the final three of "American Idol" this season has got Adam Lambert's support. The runner up of season 8 picked Crystal Bowersox to win the ninth season, saying the dreadlocked singer has a uniqueness to be count in.
"I think Crystal is great," Adam said to HollywoodLife.com at KIIS-FM's Wango Tango concert in Los Angeles May 15. Asked why he chose her, Adam said, "I love her anti-establishment attitude."
Crystal is in the Top 3 along with Casey James and Lee Dwyze. In the beginning of the competition, Simon Cowell has predicted that a woman will win this season after two seasons straight of male winners. The eventual winner will be revealed in a result show airing May 26.
On a side note, FOX has made some changes to the show for the Spring season. Beside finding a replacement for Simon Cowell, the network is also trimming the Tuesday performance night to 90 minutes and Wednesday result show to mere 30 minutes.
More American Idol News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special