Adam Lambert Votes for Crystal Bowersox to Win
Somebody in the final three of "American Idol" this season has got Adam Lambert's support. The runner up of season 8 picked Crystal Bowersox to win the ninth season, saying the dreadlocked singer has a uniqueness to be count in.
"I think Crystal is great," Adam said to HollywoodLife.com at KIIS-FM's Wango Tango concert in Los Angeles May 15. Asked why he chose her, Adam said, "I love her anti-establishment attitude."
Crystal is in the Top 3 along with Casey James and Lee Dwyze. In the beginning of the competition, Simon Cowell has predicted that a woman will win this season after two seasons straight of male winners. The eventual winner will be revealed in a result show airing May 26.
On a side note, FOX has made some changes to the show for the Spring season. Beside finding a replacement for Simon Cowell, the network is also trimming the Tuesday performance night to 90 minutes and Wednesday result show to mere 30 minutes.
More American Idol News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'