Adam Lambert Votes for Crystal Bowersox to Win
Somebody in the final three of "American Idol" this season has got Adam Lambert's support. The runner up of season 8 picked Crystal Bowersox to win the ninth season, saying the dreadlocked singer has a uniqueness to be count in.
"I think Crystal is great," Adam said to HollywoodLife.com at KIIS-FM's Wango Tango concert in Los Angeles May 15. Asked why he chose her, Adam said, "I love her anti-establishment attitude."
Crystal is in the Top 3 along with Casey James and Lee Dwyze. In the beginning of the competition, Simon Cowell has predicted that a woman will win this season after two seasons straight of male winners. The eventual winner will be revealed in a result show airing May 26.
On a side note, FOX has made some changes to the show for the Spring season. Beside finding a replacement for Simon Cowell, the network is also trimming the Tuesday performance night to 90 minutes and Wednesday result show to mere 30 minutes.
More American Idol News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors