Adam Lambert Votes for Crystal Bowersox to Win
Somebody in the final three of "American Idol" this season has got Adam Lambert's support. The runner up of season 8 picked Crystal Bowersox to win the ninth season, saying the dreadlocked singer has a uniqueness to be count in.
"I think Crystal is great," Adam said to HollywoodLife.com at KIIS-FM's Wango Tango concert in Los Angeles May 15. Asked why he chose her, Adam said, "I love her anti-establishment attitude."
Crystal is in the Top 3 along with Casey James and Lee Dwyze. In the beginning of the competition, Simon Cowell has predicted that a woman will win this season after two seasons straight of male winners. The eventual winner will be revealed in a result show airing May 26.
On a side note, FOX has made some changes to the show for the Spring season. Beside finding a replacement for Simon Cowell, the network is also trimming the Tuesday performance night to 90 minutes and Wednesday result show to mere 30 minutes.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart