Adam Lambert Votes for Crystal Bowersox to Win
Somebody in the final three of "American Idol" this season has got Adam Lambert's support. The runner up of season 8 picked Crystal Bowersox to win the ninth season, saying the dreadlocked singer has a uniqueness to be count in.
"I think Crystal is great," Adam said to HollywoodLife.com at KIIS-FM's Wango Tango concert in Los Angeles May 15. Asked why he chose her, Adam said, "I love her anti-establishment attitude."
Crystal is in the Top 3 along with Casey James and Lee Dwyze. In the beginning of the competition, Simon Cowell has predicted that a woman will win this season after two seasons straight of male winners. The eventual winner will be revealed in a result show airing May 26.
On a side note, FOX has made some changes to the show for the Spring season. Beside finding a replacement for Simon Cowell, the network is also trimming the Tuesday performance night to 90 minutes and Wednesday result show to mere 30 minutes.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'