Justin Bieber and Ludacris Team Up for 'Baby' Video Shoot
Rihanna and Lady GaGa apparently are not the only artists who kick off the filming process of their music videos as Justin Bieber has also begun shooting a video. While Rihanna filmed "Rude Boy" video and GaGa has Beyonce Knowles for the "Telephone" video shoot, Bieber joins forces with his collaborator Ludacris to film an accompanying video for single "Baby".
"Fun day so far in LA. shot first scenes of BABY with Luda," the YouTube singing sensation wrote on Twitter. Hours later, he re-tweeted Ludacris' post which includes a picture of the rapper jokingly wrestling him who is wearing a purple top.
"Baby" is the first single from Justin Bieber's upcoming album "My World (Part 2)" which is due to arrive in March. The other single set to appear in the forthcoming release is a solo track "Never Let You Go" which accompanying music video has also been filmed earlier this month.
More Justin Bieber News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert