Justin Bieber and Ludacris Team Up for 'Baby' Video Shoot
Rihanna and Lady GaGa apparently are not the only artists who kick off the filming process of their music videos as Justin Bieber has also begun shooting a video. While Rihanna filmed "Rude Boy" video and GaGa has Beyonce Knowles for the "Telephone" video shoot, Bieber joins forces with his collaborator Ludacris to film an accompanying video for single "Baby".
"Fun day so far in LA. shot first scenes of BABY with Luda," the YouTube singing sensation wrote on Twitter. Hours later, he re-tweeted Ludacris' post which includes a picture of the rapper jokingly wrestling him who is wearing a purple top.
"Baby" is the first single from Justin Bieber's upcoming album "My World (Part 2)" which is due to arrive in March. The other single set to appear in the forthcoming release is a solo track "Never Let You Go" which accompanying music video has also been filmed earlier this month.
More Justin Bieber News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal