Justin Bieber and Ludacris Team Up for 'Baby' Video Shoot
Rihanna and Lady GaGa apparently are not the only artists who kick off the filming process of their music videos as Justin Bieber has also begun shooting a video. While Rihanna filmed "Rude Boy" video and GaGa has Beyonce Knowles for the "Telephone" video shoot, Bieber joins forces with his collaborator Ludacris to film an accompanying video for single "Baby".
"Fun day so far in LA. shot first scenes of BABY with Luda," the YouTube singing sensation wrote on Twitter. Hours later, he re-tweeted Ludacris' post which includes a picture of the rapper jokingly wrestling him who is wearing a purple top.
"Baby" is the first single from Justin Bieber's upcoming album "My World (Part 2)" which is due to arrive in March. The other single set to appear in the forthcoming release is a solo track "Never Let You Go" which accompanying music video has also been filmed earlier this month.
More Justin Bieber News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed