Justin Bieber and Ludacris Team Up for 'Baby' Video Shoot
Rihanna and Lady GaGa apparently are not the only artists who kick off the filming process of their music videos as Justin Bieber has also begun shooting a video. While Rihanna filmed "Rude Boy" video and GaGa has Beyonce Knowles for the "Telephone" video shoot, Bieber joins forces with his collaborator Ludacris to film an accompanying video for single "Baby".
"Fun day so far in LA. shot first scenes of BABY with Luda," the YouTube singing sensation wrote on Twitter. Hours later, he re-tweeted Ludacris' post which includes a picture of the rapper jokingly wrestling him who is wearing a purple top.
"Baby" is the first single from Justin Bieber's upcoming album "My World (Part 2)" which is due to arrive in March. The other single set to appear in the forthcoming release is a solo track "Never Let You Go" which accompanying music video has also been filmed earlier this month.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart