Lady GaGa Shooting 'Telephone' Video With Beyonce Knowles
Lady GaGa has started filming a music video with her featured guest Beyonce Knowles for their joint track "Telephone". It reportedly is shot in a desert in Los Angeles and will pick up where the storyline of "Paparazzi" video left off with the same director Jonas Akerlund serving behind the lens.
Rumor has it, the video will follow GaGa when she is put behind the bars and rescued by Beyonce. One of GaGa's Monster Ball supporting acts, Semi Precious Weapons, and comedian Luenell will make a cameo. Actor Tyrese Gibson is also said to be pursued for the leading man.
As for the outfit of the two female singers, GaGa's designers Franc Fernandez and Oscar Olima are rumored to create destroyed denim pieces for them. This video is yet to have any premiere date.
Appearing in "The Fame Monster" album, "Telephone" is not Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles' first duet. They previously hooked up in a song called "Video Phone" which is listed in Beyonce's "I Am...Sasha Fierce [2nd Deluxe Edition]".
On another news, Lady GaGa is rumored to serve as an opening act at the forthcoming Grammy Awards, singing one of the songs from "The Fame Monster". It is suggested that she will make a surprise performance with Elton John.
More Lady GaGa News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower