Lady GaGa Shooting 'Telephone' Video With Beyonce Knowles
Lady GaGa has started filming a music video with her featured guest Beyonce Knowles for their joint track "Telephone". It reportedly is shot in a desert in Los Angeles and will pick up where the storyline of "Paparazzi" video left off with the same director Jonas Akerlund serving behind the lens.
Rumor has it, the video will follow GaGa when she is put behind the bars and rescued by Beyonce. One of GaGa's Monster Ball supporting acts, Semi Precious Weapons, and comedian Luenell will make a cameo. Actor Tyrese Gibson is also said to be pursued for the leading man.
As for the outfit of the two female singers, GaGa's designers Franc Fernandez and Oscar Olima are rumored to create destroyed denim pieces for them. This video is yet to have any premiere date.
Appearing in "The Fame Monster" album, "Telephone" is not Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles' first duet. They previously hooked up in a song called "Video Phone" which is listed in Beyonce's "I Am...Sasha Fierce [2nd Deluxe Edition]".
On another news, Lady GaGa is rumored to serve as an opening act at the forthcoming Grammy Awards, singing one of the songs from "The Fame Monster". It is suggested that she will make a surprise performance with Elton John.
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'