Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer Have Public Date, Spark Rumor of Rekindled Romance
People magazine has some details of Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer's public date over the weekend which prompted the mounting speculation of a rekindled romance following their much reported break up, occurred in early August this year. The former lovers were first seen reuniting in Boston on Friday, October 10 to attend a Ray LaMontagne concert before then having dinner with friends at Mantra restaurant.
One of the restaurant's staff testified the former lovers acted very "friendly but regular". "We wouldn't have noticed them if someone hadn't called ahead. ... They just came in with their group and sat in the hookah bar and drank and ate," the staff testified.
The next day, October 11, Aniston and Mayer jetted together to New York City and were seen having a dinner at the city's romantic eatery Il Mulino, where they dined on oysters, ravioli with mushrooms and black truffles and fish, People reports. "They looked like they were having a fantastic time," an onlooker who witnessed them told the magazine.
In the meantime, there have yet words from either Aniston or Mayer about the circulating report of them supposedly rekindling their romance. A friend of the singer, indeed, revealed that Mayer "is known for staying connected to people he cares about and for staying friends with people he's been linked to."
Aniston and Mayer began dating early this year, but it wasn't until April that they made their first outing as couple. In August, it was reported that he dumped her. Neither of them has ever spoken publicly about the extent of their relationship though.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March