Dita Von Teese Turns Sexy Scientist in New Wonderbra Commercial, the Video
Having her new Wonderbra line hits the stores across Europe on September 23, Dita Von Teese transforms from sexy scientist to a burlesque version of herself in the new Wonderbra commercial. The advertisement is in form of short flick and titled "The Science Of Sexy By Dita".
In the film, Dita plays the role of Heather, a blonde, committed but uninspired scientist who has been dreaming of being glamorous. She then by chance uncovers the "sexy" gene, which is a Wonderbra, and transforms into the burlesque version of herself. Celebrating her transformation, she dances around in her new "Wonderbra by Dita Von Teese" line.
Speaking about "The Science Of Sexy By Dita", the so-called burlesque queen told The Sun, "It's a really fun film and represents a stripped down but exaggerated version of my real life. I was a little blonde growing up in a farming community, there wasn't a lot of glamor there and I felt very ordinary and plain. Lingerie is one of the things that came into play when I was starting to create my own mystique and glamor."
Below is the video of "Wonderbra by Dita Von Teese."
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'