Dita Von Teese Turns Sexy Scientist in New Wonderbra Commercial, the Video
Having her new Wonderbra line hits the stores across Europe on September 23, Dita Von Teese transforms from sexy scientist to a burlesque version of herself in the new Wonderbra commercial. The advertisement is in form of short flick and titled "The Science Of Sexy By Dita".
In the film, Dita plays the role of Heather, a blonde, committed but uninspired scientist who has been dreaming of being glamorous. She then by chance uncovers the "sexy" gene, which is a Wonderbra, and transforms into the burlesque version of herself. Celebrating her transformation, she dances around in her new "Wonderbra by Dita Von Teese" line.
Speaking about "The Science Of Sexy By Dita", the so-called burlesque queen told The Sun, "It's a really fun film and represents a stripped down but exaggerated version of my real life. I was a little blonde growing up in a farming community, there wasn't a lot of glamor there and I felt very ordinary and plain. Lingerie is one of the things that came into play when I was starting to create my own mystique and glamor."
Below is the video of "Wonderbra by Dita Von Teese."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame