Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia Walking Arm-in-Arm, the Video
Just last week Hayden Panettiere is a hot newly single on the market following her much reported break up with reality TV star boyfriend Stephen Colletti. But as of Sunday night September 16th, she's single no more. The young beauty was spotted walking arm-in-arm with "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia.
TMZ cameras caught the twosome walking arm-in-arm outside of HBO Emmy after-party on Sunday night. And when being asked on that matter, Hayden uttered her classic defense, saying "I'm holding onto him because I'm about to fall over in these heels!"
Earlier that day, both of them were reported sitting together during the 59th Primetime Emmy Awards at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
Are they or aren't they? Just watch the video and you decide.
Hayden and Stephen have been dating for more than one year. Us Weekly quoted a source last week as saying, "Their breakup has been a long time coming." Hayden herself has yet officially confirmed the break up rumors, but apparently made it obvious that they are no longer couple with her response, "I don't know. In California?" when being asked on "Where's Stephen?"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival