Paula Abdul Teams Up with Chicken Soup to Create Books and Greeting Cards
A singer, choreographer, jewelry designer, and "American Idol" judge, Paula Abdul is jumping on the publishing bandwagon. The star has revealed her plans to team up with popular motivational book series "Chicken Soup For The Soul" to create motivational books and greeting cards.
"I'm teaming up with the people behind the 'Chicken Soup For The Soul' books and greeting cards aimed at girls and young women. The message will be 'keep your dreams alive,'" so Abdul says.
Abdul provoked media headlines early this year when videos circulated on the Internet, showed her swayed in her chair and slurred her speech during a set of interviews, thus provoked people to assume she's a drug and alcohol addict. In fact, she later on told Us Weekly in February that she had never been drunk or used illegal drugs.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role