Paula Abdul Teams Up with Chicken Soup to Create Books and Greeting Cards
A singer, choreographer, jewelry designer, and "American Idol" judge, Paula Abdul is jumping on the publishing bandwagon. The star has revealed her plans to team up with popular motivational book series "Chicken Soup For The Soul" to create motivational books and greeting cards.
"I'm teaming up with the people behind the 'Chicken Soup For The Soul' books and greeting cards aimed at girls and young women. The message will be 'keep your dreams alive,'" so Abdul says.
Abdul provoked media headlines early this year when videos circulated on the Internet, showed her swayed in her chair and slurred her speech during a set of interviews, thus provoked people to assume she's a drug and alcohol addict. In fact, she later on told Us Weekly in February that she had never been drunk or used illegal drugs.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified