Paula Abdul Teams Up with Chicken Soup to Create Books and Greeting Cards
A singer, choreographer, jewelry designer, and "American Idol" judge, Paula Abdul is jumping on the publishing bandwagon. The star has revealed her plans to team up with popular motivational book series "Chicken Soup For The Soul" to create motivational books and greeting cards.
"I'm teaming up with the people behind the 'Chicken Soup For The Soul' books and greeting cards aimed at girls and young women. The message will be 'keep your dreams alive,'" so Abdul says.
Abdul provoked media headlines early this year when videos circulated on the Internet, showed her swayed in her chair and slurred her speech during a set of interviews, thus provoked people to assume she's a drug and alcohol addict. In fact, she later on told Us Weekly in February that she had never been drunk or used illegal drugs.
More Paula Abdul News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch