Paula Abdul Teams Up with Chicken Soup to Create Books and Greeting Cards
A singer, choreographer, jewelry designer, and "American Idol" judge, Paula Abdul is jumping on the publishing bandwagon. The star has revealed her plans to team up with popular motivational book series "Chicken Soup For The Soul" to create motivational books and greeting cards.
"I'm teaming up with the people behind the 'Chicken Soup For The Soul' books and greeting cards aimed at girls and young women. The message will be 'keep your dreams alive,'" so Abdul says.
Abdul provoked media headlines early this year when videos circulated on the Internet, showed her swayed in her chair and slurred her speech during a set of interviews, thus provoked people to assume she's a drug and alcohol addict. In fact, she later on told Us Weekly in February that she had never been drunk or used illegal drugs.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'