Paula Abdul Teams Up with Chicken Soup to Create Books and Greeting Cards
A singer, choreographer, jewelry designer, and "American Idol" judge, Paula Abdul is jumping on the publishing bandwagon. The star has revealed her plans to team up with popular motivational book series "Chicken Soup For The Soul" to create motivational books and greeting cards.
"I'm teaming up with the people behind the 'Chicken Soup For The Soul' books and greeting cards aimed at girls and young women. The message will be 'keep your dreams alive,'" so Abdul says.
Abdul provoked media headlines early this year when videos circulated on the Internet, showed her swayed in her chair and slurred her speech during a set of interviews, thus provoked people to assume she's a drug and alcohol addict. In fact, she later on told Us Weekly in February that she had never been drunk or used illegal drugs.
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role