Playboy Paying Tribute to Anna Nicole Smith
Many thanks to American adult entertainment magazine Playboy that Anna Nicole Smith could gain her first ever popularity in entertainment industry. Now that the busty blonde already passed away, the publication is paying tribute to her in form of a 10-page pictorial in the magazine's May issue, on newsstand Friday April 6th.
Anna, the May 1992 Playmate of the Month and 1993 Playmate of the Year, is on the cover of Playboy's May issue that "showcases some of her most stunning Playboy photos from over the years." The photos, reportedly, also are accompanied by personal anecdotes and vignettes told by the Playboy editors, photographers, stylists and staffers.
In addition, there will also an hour-long retrospective on Playboy TV. Dubbed "Playboy Remembers: Anna Nicole Smith," the program will premiere on April 11th. And, to complete the homage, Playboy.com will post an exclusive video commentary from Hugh Hefner on the life and loss of Anna Nicole.
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer