Playboy Paying Tribute to Anna Nicole Smith
Many thanks to American adult entertainment magazine Playboy that Anna Nicole Smith could gain her first ever popularity in entertainment industry. Now that the busty blonde already passed away, the publication is paying tribute to her in form of a 10-page pictorial in the magazine's May issue, on newsstand Friday April 6th.
Anna, the May 1992 Playmate of the Month and 1993 Playmate of the Year, is on the cover of Playboy's May issue that "showcases some of her most stunning Playboy photos from over the years." The photos, reportedly, also are accompanied by personal anecdotes and vignettes told by the Playboy editors, photographers, stylists and staffers.
In addition, there will also an hour-long retrospective on Playboy TV. Dubbed "Playboy Remembers: Anna Nicole Smith," the program will premiere on April 11th. And, to complete the homage, Playboy.com will post an exclusive video commentary from Hugh Hefner on the life and loss of Anna Nicole.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle