AceShowbiz - Justin Bieber has shut down rumors saying that he will be taking a break from music industry to focus on his marriage life. In fact, the Canadian heartthrob hinted that he would be releasing new music when he took to Instagram on Thursday, November 29.
In a video which he posted on photo-sharing platform, a little girl could be seen expressing her frustration over reports that Justin "quit" music. When her mom asked why the "Sorry" hitmaker decided to take a break from music, she replied, "Cause he was too tired doing it." Responding to the little girl's answer, the mom said, "I don't blame him."
However, Justin made it clear in the caption that the report wasn't true. "Don't believe everything you read sweet little girl you will hear something from me sooner than you think," he wrote along with the clip.
This announcement, obviously, made many of his fans excited, with some already speculating that his new music would be an instant hit. "The King is coming to get his #1 spot ladies y'all better get ready," one fan said. One other echoed the remark, "he's coming to save the music industry and to stay #1 for 16 weeks again," referencing to his mega hit "Despacito" with Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee.
Earlier this month, PEOPLE reported that Justin planned to take some time off music while he figured out what he wanted to do next. "It actually bugs him when people ask when he's going back to the studio or on tour," a source said. "He has worked for years, and the first time he takes a significant break, everyone's all, 'When's he coming back?' To Justin, those aren't just question those are demands. For years, everyone has tried to take a piece of him. Just let him be."