AceShowbiz - Lady GaGa's Bad Romance promo has topped a new list of the best videos of the century so far.
The Francis Lawrence-directed film from 2009, in which the pop star gets kidnapped and drugged by models and sold into "some kind of sexual slavery via an ominous pack of Russian men" before plotting her revenge, has beaten Missy Elliott's Work It to the top of the new Billboard countdown.
D'Angelo's Untitled (How Does It Feel?) comes in third place, ahead of Beyonce's Formation video from 2016 and Outkast's Hey Ya!.
The top 10 is:
1. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (directed by Francis Lawrence)
2. Missy Elliott - Work It (directed by Dave Meyers)
3. D'Angelo - Untitled (How Does It Feel?) (directed by Paul Hunter)
4. Beyonce - Formation (directed by Melina Matsoukas)
5. OutKast - Hey Ya! (directed by Bryan Barber)
6. Rihanna & Calvin Harris - We Found Love (directed by Melina Matsoukas)
7. Britney Spears - Toxic (directed by Joseph Kahn)
8. Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) (directed by Jake Nava)
9. Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice (directed by Spike Jonze)
10. Childish Gambino - This Is America (directed by Hiro Murai)