Travis Scott Leaves His Arkansas Concert in Handcuffs After Allegedly Inciting a Riot

The 25-year-old Texas emcee was arrested after he urged audience to rush the stage as he attempted to fill empty space he spotted near the front of the venue during his show on Saturday night, May 13.

AceShowbiz - %cTravis Scott (II)% got into some serious trouble following his tour stop at Walmart Arkansas Music Pavilion in Rogers, Arkansas on Saturday night, May 13. According to TMZ, the rumored boyfriend of %cKylie Jenner% was arrested on charges of inciting a riot, endangering welfare of a minor and disorderly conduct.

Several concertgoers told the publication that some police officers met Travis as soon as he left the stage. There were several reported injuries, including a security guard and a cop, after the rapper urged the audience to rush the stage as he attempted to fill empty space he spotted near the front of the venue. Travis was reportedly released without bail around 11.30 P.M., but he would have to return to Rogers for a court date regarding the charges.

Keith Foster, Public Information Officer for the Rogers Police Department, told PEOPLE that Travis "encouraged people to rush the stage and bypass security protocols" during the concert. "During the rush to the stage several people were injured, including an employee from the security company hired to help monitor and control the crowd, and a member of the police department," he shared, before adding that the injured subjects were treated by members of the Rogers Fire Department and Mercy Medical.

It was not the first time Travis had to face disorderly conduct charges. He got arrested in 2015 after encouraging concertgoers to jump barricades and rush the stage during his Lollapalooza show. He later pleaded guilty to reckless conduct charges. Earlier this month, the rapper found himself in hot water after he allegedly urged a fan to jump from a third story balcony at his show in New York.

You can share this post!

Related Posts