Marion Cotillard and Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Batman Roles Revealed
Marion Cotillard and her Inception co-star Joseph Gordon-Levitt signed to reteam with director Christopher Nolan last year, but details of their characters in "The Dark Knight Rises" have been kept under wraps - until now.
Speculation suggested Cotillard would portray Talia Al-Ghul and Gordon-Levitt The Holiday Killer, but now it appears both will play straightforward characters.
According to CinemaBlend.com, Cotillard's Miranda Tate is a Wayne Enterprises board member eager to help Batman's alter-ego Bruce Wayne resume his father's philanthropic endeavours.
Meanwhile, Gordon-Levitt will play John Blake, a Gotham City cop assigned to special duty under the command of Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman).
Speaking of casting his two "Inception" stars, Nolan says, "When you collaborate with people as talented as Marion and Joe, it comes as no surprise that you would want to repeat the experience. I immediately thought of them for the roles of Miranda and Blake, and I am looking forward to working with both of them again."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'