Marion Cotillard and Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Batman Roles Revealed
Marion Cotillard and her Inception co-star Joseph Gordon-Levitt signed to reteam with director Christopher Nolan last year, but details of their characters in "The Dark Knight Rises" have been kept under wraps - until now.
Speculation suggested Cotillard would portray Talia Al-Ghul and Gordon-Levitt The Holiday Killer, but now it appears both will play straightforward characters.
According to CinemaBlend.com, Cotillard's Miranda Tate is a Wayne Enterprises board member eager to help Batman's alter-ego Bruce Wayne resume his father's philanthropic endeavours.
Meanwhile, Gordon-Levitt will play John Blake, a Gotham City cop assigned to special duty under the command of Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman).
Speaking of casting his two "Inception" stars, Nolan says, "When you collaborate with people as talented as Marion and Joe, it comes as no surprise that you would want to repeat the experience. I immediately thought of them for the roles of Miranda and Blake, and I am looking forward to working with both of them again."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death