Marion Cotillard and Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Batman Roles Revealed
Marion Cotillard and her Inception co-star Joseph Gordon-Levitt signed to reteam with director Christopher Nolan last year, but details of their characters in "The Dark Knight Rises" have been kept under wraps - until now.
Speculation suggested Cotillard would portray Talia Al-Ghul and Gordon-Levitt The Holiday Killer, but now it appears both will play straightforward characters.
According to CinemaBlend.com, Cotillard's Miranda Tate is a Wayne Enterprises board member eager to help Batman's alter-ego Bruce Wayne resume his father's philanthropic endeavours.
Meanwhile, Gordon-Levitt will play John Blake, a Gotham City cop assigned to special duty under the command of Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman).
Speaking of casting his two "Inception" stars, Nolan says, "When you collaborate with people as talented as Marion and Joe, it comes as no surprise that you would want to repeat the experience. I immediately thought of them for the roles of Miranda and Blake, and I am looking forward to working with both of them again."
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?