Justin Timberlake and Eminem Distance Themselves From Haiti Fundraiser
The Celebrities for Haiti Legends Weekend is expected to take place at the Punta Cana Hard Rock Hotel in the Dominican Republic later this month and online advertisements claim all three artists, Justin Timberlake, Eminem and Jon Bon Jovi, in addition to Marc Anthony and rapper Fabolous, will be among the acts taking to the stage.
But the stars' publicists have moved swiftly to deny any involvement, with Justin Timberlake's spokesperson telling the New York Post the SexyBack hitmaker had never even heard of the show, let alone agreed to appear.
And Eminem and Fabolous' agent Cara Lewis tells the publication, "We know nothing about (the event)."
The weekend concert has been planned as a benefit for the Haiti Project and Global Syndicate to provide relief to the Caribbean country as it continues to recover from a devastating 2010 earthquake.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London