Justin Timberlake and Eminem Distance Themselves From Haiti Fundraiser
The Celebrities for Haiti Legends Weekend is expected to take place at the Punta Cana Hard Rock Hotel in the Dominican Republic later this month and online advertisements claim all three artists, Justin Timberlake, Eminem and Jon Bon Jovi, in addition to Marc Anthony and rapper Fabolous, will be among the acts taking to the stage.
But the stars' publicists have moved swiftly to deny any involvement, with Justin Timberlake's spokesperson telling the New York Post the SexyBack hitmaker had never even heard of the show, let alone agreed to appear.
And Eminem and Fabolous' agent Cara Lewis tells the publication, "We know nothing about (the event)."
The weekend concert has been planned as a benefit for the Haiti Project and Global Syndicate to provide relief to the Caribbean country as it continues to recover from a devastating 2010 earthquake.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes