Justin Timberlake and Eminem Distance Themselves From Haiti Fundraiser
The Celebrities for Haiti Legends Weekend is expected to take place at the Punta Cana Hard Rock Hotel in the Dominican Republic later this month and online advertisements claim all three artists, Justin Timberlake, Eminem and Jon Bon Jovi, in addition to Marc Anthony and rapper Fabolous, will be among the acts taking to the stage.
But the stars' publicists have moved swiftly to deny any involvement, with Justin Timberlake's spokesperson telling the New York Post the SexyBack hitmaker had never even heard of the show, let alone agreed to appear.
And Eminem and Fabolous' agent Cara Lewis tells the publication, "We know nothing about (the event)."
The weekend concert has been planned as a benefit for the Haiti Project and Global Syndicate to provide relief to the Caribbean country as it continues to recover from a devastating 2010 earthquake.
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'