Justin Timberlake and Eminem Distance Themselves From Haiti Fundraiser
The Celebrities for Haiti Legends Weekend is expected to take place at the Punta Cana Hard Rock Hotel in the Dominican Republic later this month and online advertisements claim all three artists, Justin Timberlake, Eminem and Jon Bon Jovi, in addition to Marc Anthony and rapper Fabolous, will be among the acts taking to the stage.
But the stars' publicists have moved swiftly to deny any involvement, with Justin Timberlake's spokesperson telling the New York Post the SexyBack hitmaker had never even heard of the show, let alone agreed to appear.
And Eminem and Fabolous' agent Cara Lewis tells the publication, "We know nothing about (the event)."
The weekend concert has been planned as a benefit for the Haiti Project and Global Syndicate to provide relief to the Caribbean country as it continues to recover from a devastating 2010 earthquake.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie