Justin Timberlake and Eminem Distance Themselves From Haiti Fundraiser
The Celebrities for Haiti Legends Weekend is expected to take place at the Punta Cana Hard Rock Hotel in the Dominican Republic later this month and online advertisements claim all three artists, Justin Timberlake, Eminem and Jon Bon Jovi, in addition to Marc Anthony and rapper Fabolous, will be among the acts taking to the stage.
But the stars' publicists have moved swiftly to deny any involvement, with Justin Timberlake's spokesperson telling the New York Post the SexyBack hitmaker had never even heard of the show, let alone agreed to appear.
And Eminem and Fabolous' agent Cara Lewis tells the publication, "We know nothing about (the event)."
The weekend concert has been planned as a benefit for the Haiti Project and Global Syndicate to provide relief to the Caribbean country as it continues to recover from a devastating 2010 earthquake.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns