Man Arrested at Madonna's Mansion
A man has been charged with burglary after he was allegedly discovered in Madonna's luxurious London mansion in the early hours of Saturday morning, March 12. Grzegorz Matlok was allegedly found with some of the pop superstar's possessions after being discovered by her security personnel at the townhouse in Marylebone, central London.
According to Britain's The Sun, the man allegedly smashed a window at the side of the property to gain entry. He was arrested and charged with burglary and will appear before Westminster magistrates on Monday, March 14. A senior police source told the publication, "Something dreadful has happened here. The security around the world's most famous pop star should be impregnable."
The "Material Girl" is thought to be in America following the death of her 99-year-old grandmother Elsie Mae Fortin last week.
More Madonna News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary