Man Arrested at Madonna's Mansion
A man has been charged with burglary after he was allegedly discovered in Madonna's luxurious London mansion in the early hours of Saturday morning, March 12. Grzegorz Matlok was allegedly found with some of the pop superstar's possessions after being discovered by her security personnel at the townhouse in Marylebone, central London.
According to Britain's The Sun, the man allegedly smashed a window at the side of the property to gain entry. He was arrested and charged with burglary and will appear before Westminster magistrates on Monday, March 14. A senior police source told the publication, "Something dreadful has happened here. The security around the world's most famous pop star should be impregnable."
The "Material Girl" is thought to be in America following the death of her 99-year-old grandmother Elsie Mae Fortin last week.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers