Man Arrested at Madonna's Mansion
A man has been charged with burglary after he was allegedly discovered in Madonna's luxurious London mansion in the early hours of Saturday morning, March 12. Grzegorz Matlok was allegedly found with some of the pop superstar's possessions after being discovered by her security personnel at the townhouse in Marylebone, central London.
According to Britain's The Sun, the man allegedly smashed a window at the side of the property to gain entry. He was arrested and charged with burglary and will appear before Westminster magistrates on Monday, March 14. A senior police source told the publication, "Something dreadful has happened here. The security around the world's most famous pop star should be impregnable."
The "Material Girl" is thought to be in America following the death of her 99-year-old grandmother Elsie Mae Fortin last week.
More Madonna News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'