Man Arrested at Madonna's Mansion
A man has been charged with burglary after he was allegedly discovered in Madonna's luxurious London mansion in the early hours of Saturday morning, March 12. Grzegorz Matlok was allegedly found with some of the pop superstar's possessions after being discovered by her security personnel at the townhouse in Marylebone, central London.
According to Britain's The Sun, the man allegedly smashed a window at the side of the property to gain entry. He was arrested and charged with burglary and will appear before Westminster magistrates on Monday, March 14. A senior police source told the publication, "Something dreadful has happened here. The security around the world's most famous pop star should be impregnable."
The "Material Girl" is thought to be in America following the death of her 99-year-old grandmother Elsie Mae Fortin last week.
More Madonna News
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury