Man Arrested at Madonna's Mansion
A man has been charged with burglary after he was allegedly discovered in Madonna's luxurious London mansion in the early hours of Saturday morning, March 12. Grzegorz Matlok was allegedly found with some of the pop superstar's possessions after being discovered by her security personnel at the townhouse in Marylebone, central London.
According to Britain's The Sun, the man allegedly smashed a window at the side of the property to gain entry. He was arrested and charged with burglary and will appear before Westminster magistrates on Monday, March 14. A senior police source told the publication, "Something dreadful has happened here. The security around the world's most famous pop star should be impregnable."
The "Material Girl" is thought to be in America following the death of her 99-year-old grandmother Elsie Mae Fortin last week.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says