Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Denies Engagement to Jason Statham
Model-turned-actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has dismissed rumors she's set to wed action man boyfriend Jason Statham after she was snapped wearing a band on her ring finger. The British beauty, who has replaced Megan Fox as the leading lady in the "Transformers" franchise, sparked speculation Statham had proposed when she stepped out in Los Angeles with the new piece of jewelery earlier this week.
But Huntington-Whiteley, 23, has moved swiftly to dismiss the reports, telling UsMagazine.com, "No, that's not an engagement ring." The couple has been dating since last April and "The Transporter" star Statham recently gushed about his girlfriend, telling Men's Journal magazine, "I've got my girlie, and she's precious to me."
Rosie has been dating Statham for nearly a year after debuting their relationship last April at the celebrity studded music festival Coachella. She moved in to his home four months later.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!