Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Denies Engagement to Jason Statham
Model-turned-actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has dismissed rumors she's set to wed action man boyfriend Jason Statham after she was snapped wearing a band on her ring finger. The British beauty, who has replaced Megan Fox as the leading lady in the "Transformers" franchise, sparked speculation Statham had proposed when she stepped out in Los Angeles with the new piece of jewelery earlier this week.
But Huntington-Whiteley, 23, has moved swiftly to dismiss the reports, telling UsMagazine.com, "No, that's not an engagement ring." The couple has been dating since last April and "The Transporter" star Statham recently gushed about his girlfriend, telling Men's Journal magazine, "I've got my girlie, and she's precious to me."
Rosie has been dating Statham for nearly a year after debuting their relationship last April at the celebrity studded music festival Coachella. She moved in to his home four months later.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift