Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Denies Engagement to Jason Statham
Model-turned-actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has dismissed rumors she's set to wed action man boyfriend Jason Statham after she was snapped wearing a band on her ring finger. The British beauty, who has replaced Megan Fox as the leading lady in the "Transformers" franchise, sparked speculation Statham had proposed when she stepped out in Los Angeles with the new piece of jewelery earlier this week.
But Huntington-Whiteley, 23, has moved swiftly to dismiss the reports, telling UsMagazine.com, "No, that's not an engagement ring." The couple has been dating since last April and "The Transporter" star Statham recently gushed about his girlfriend, telling Men's Journal magazine, "I've got my girlie, and she's precious to me."
Rosie has been dating Statham for nearly a year after debuting their relationship last April at the celebrity studded music festival Coachella. She moved in to his home four months later.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo