Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Denies Engagement to Jason Statham
Model-turned-actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has dismissed rumors she's set to wed action man boyfriend Jason Statham after she was snapped wearing a band on her ring finger. The British beauty, who has replaced Megan Fox as the leading lady in the "Transformers" franchise, sparked speculation Statham had proposed when she stepped out in Los Angeles with the new piece of jewelery earlier this week.
But Huntington-Whiteley, 23, has moved swiftly to dismiss the reports, telling UsMagazine.com, "No, that's not an engagement ring." The couple has been dating since last April and "The Transporter" star Statham recently gushed about his girlfriend, telling Men's Journal magazine, "I've got my girlie, and she's precious to me."
Rosie has been dating Statham for nearly a year after debuting their relationship last April at the celebrity studded music festival Coachella. She moved in to his home four months later.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?