Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Denies Engagement to Jason Statham
Model-turned-actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has dismissed rumors she's set to wed action man boyfriend Jason Statham after she was snapped wearing a band on her ring finger. The British beauty, who has replaced Megan Fox as the leading lady in the "Transformers" franchise, sparked speculation Statham had proposed when she stepped out in Los Angeles with the new piece of jewelery earlier this week.
But Huntington-Whiteley, 23, has moved swiftly to dismiss the reports, telling UsMagazine.com, "No, that's not an engagement ring." The couple has been dating since last April and "The Transporter" star Statham recently gushed about his girlfriend, telling Men's Journal magazine, "I've got my girlie, and she's precious to me."
Rosie has been dating Statham for nearly a year after debuting their relationship last April at the celebrity studded music festival Coachella. She moved in to his home four months later.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth