Andy Garcia Almost Died After Surfing Accident
Actor Andy Garcia "almost died" when he was a youngster after he was knocked unconscious during a surfing accident. The "Ocean's Eleven" star had paddled out to sea to ride the waves when he was hit in the face with a board and passed out.
Garcia is amazed he survived because he was stranded in the middle of the ocean - but the incident was so traumatic, he hasn't been surfing since. He tells Total Film magazine, "You know what, I actually almost died surfing when I was a kid. I was 11 or 12 and I was hit by a board in the face."
"It knocked me unconscious. There was nobody around for 100 yards. I was a skinny, small kid and the board must have been eight feet high. Anyway I've never surfed again after that."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame